'Prometheus' Limited Editions/Sets Worldwide Mega Thread 2012

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Prometheus-580-75.jpg

For all listings for the 'regular' Blu-Ray (not sets, Limited Eds, etc), please visit the Blu-Ray forum here.

Hi guys-as a huge fan of 'Alien', and as I did for 'Alien' when I first came to HDN a few years ago, I am starting this one now.

Basically I will compile any sets, limited eds, Steels, etc in this thread so you can see as many as possible in the OP. We'll still have separate threads for each ed as we have now, but this is sort of a 'compilation' thread where anyone can contribute.

Please post with any eds you find and I will add those I find, as well. I will add them to the OP, leading up to the release of the film. Thanks all in advance for your contributions:) :scat:

DB

FR.gif
FRANCE

FNAC Exclusive Set (Thanks 'Murdock')

Link

3469450029189.jpg

DVD content: Prometheus - Box Set Pre-booking - Special Limited Edition Fnac, Includes Blu-Ray movies "Alien" and "Avatar" - T-Shirt - Photos and gift card Fnac

The gift card Fnac worth € 29.99 for the purchase of Combo Blu-Ray 2D / 3D + DVD in October
The Prometheus Official T-shirt (Size M)
Lithography and 2 of HR Giger artwork in A4 paper Kraft
The eight exclusive photos of the film 8x12cm
The poster of the poster in A2 Teasing
The Blu-Ray Film: Alien, the 8th passenger
The Blu-Ray Film: Avatar

DE.gif
GERMANY

From Alien to Prometheus: Evolution Limited Edition

Link

51i9Se%2Bm4gL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

UK.gif
UK

Play Exclusive Steelbook

Link

20933547_180x180_1.jpg

From Alien to Prometheus: Evolution

Link

516Glt8wuuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chandler, I have not researched additional editions beyond the ones above, but it sounds like you're growing quite the collection there! :scat:

It's pretty huge ATM!

Just ordered a Target slip and a SDCC card too.

I'll get them all eventually!!

Not sure if I can afford multiples of the evolution set tho!

To Chandler90 : Mate, whilst you consider getting all versions of the Evolution set, I have just gotten my first set! Took me a while to figure out which one is region-free (as I intend to open and enjoy it, unlike my other now seemingly irrational hobby of collecting sealed steelbooks!)

Reactions: Chandler_90
I finally finished my steelbook set yesterday, I now have all 18 released steelbook editions of Prometheus.

I also have the 2 target exclusives and the French Digibook also.

The FNAC set arrived to go alongside my UK evolution set.

I'm now working on the figurines and artwork.

I've got David and the Deacon figures, I also have the JC Richards Mondo print, the Tracie Ching David Print, an Ian Whyte signed image, A special edition Chilean movie poster and.. A special artwork print signed by 9 of the cast.. I just need Noomi Rapace and Idris Elba.

Then I think I'm done.. I think...

I hope lol