Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 4th, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon.com

710ieNVUDfL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ IXS and lolwut
I think the "Iconic" part refers to the fact the steelbooks present iconography from the movies e.g. the house and the plug hole. I personally really like these!

I think it means they have icons from each movie as the cover. Not great icons, but icons.
I picked mine up at Costco the other week. What this wave is lacking is made up for in the sense that it's still an okay batch of steels if you think about how far we've come with catalog titles in the US. Far from the best, but better than the worst.

Reactions: dfoles
Picked this up awhile back. I love the art. Finally got around to cracking it open and watching the disc tonight. Man I freakin' totally envy the people that saw this film back in the day for the first time in theaters....it must have blown their ****ing minds.

Last edited:
Picked this up awhile back. I love the art. Finally got around to cracking it open and watching the disc tonight. Man I freakin' totally envy the people that saw this film back in the day for the first time in theaters....it must have blown their ****ing minds.
I agree, the artwork on these steelbooks are GREAT! I only have Shaun Of The Dead and Psycho but have been meaning to get the rest of them. I know a lot of people didn't like the artwork but I think all of them are lovely!

I agree, the artwork on these steelbooks are GREAT! I only have Shaun Of The Dead and Psycho but have been meaning to get the rest of them. I know a lot of people didn't like the artwork but I think all of them are lovely!

There were a few I passed on, Shaun of the Dead being one of them but only because I already own three different steelbooks for that film. My fav's from this wave are Blues Brothers, Big Lebowski and Fear and Loathing.