Mar 28, 2012
Sheffield UK
Pulp Fiction 20th Anniversary Box Set Blu-ray [UK]

Release date 01/12/2014

Price £34.99

Amazon link

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the card used for the box turns out to be quite thick like the From Dusk Till Dawn 'Titty Twister' edition, then I'll be very happy! To be honest, I'll be happy even if it's not... this is one of my favourite films, so there's no backing down for me, especially since I got it for £21. :D
How did you get it for that price @Noodles, hasn't it always been at £34.99.

How did you get it for that price @Noodles, hasn't it always been at £34.99.

Nope, original listing price was £21.99 but then it quickly went "currently unavailable" :D
Yep, David is right. Although, to be precise... I got it for £21.44. :p

But, yeah... I can't see this selling out either. The From Dusk Till Dawn edition was better than this and I've seen that go for as low as £15 on Zavvi (it's currently £17.49).

Yep, David is right. Although, to be precise... I got it for £21.44. :p

But, yeah... I can't see this selling out either. The From Dusk Till Dawn edition was better than this and I've seen that go for as low as £15 on Zavvi (it's currently £17.49).
Thanks mate, yeah the Dusk till Dawn set hung around for a while so hopefully this drops again in price too!:thumbs:

No. Cancelled this. No 'Bad Mother F...' Wallet (how hard would it have been to include that?). Just a cardboard box that looks like a case, a few photos, bits of paper and the same old Blu Ray disc?? We know this will be released again and again over the years. I'll come back when they get it right.

Reactions: BluMan Chu
My original preorder still stands at £21 so for that I'm happy, the titty twister edition of FDTD cost me about £17 so it's comparable, I would have liked to see a BMF wallet, unless there's some sort of copyright shenanigans stopping one being included. Hoping the box quality is along the lines of the FDTD one (and a similar size, I'm a stickler for uniformity) would have liked some kind of book or extra features disk, what with it being the anniversary but overall for the price I paid I think it's fair