Notes: Matte finish, inside art, 1 disc edition

71KP-Ul0ltL._AA500_.jpg

71KP-Ul0ltL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71KP-Ul0ltL._AA500_.jpg
    71KP-Ul0ltL._AA500_.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 252
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the corner and the way it goes from light to dark I would say its brushed silver like the JP steel.

I agree! I think it will it match the JP one ... very tempting!!! :naughty:

Word. :thumbs:

They deserve to be on the cover much more than Uma (another clue to Quentin having a thing for her i think)

A great complement to the Japanese release :LOL:

Yes, very similar in style to JP. They had Uma on the cover & Jackson/Travolta inside, so my bet is we'll get Uma on interior art for this one.

I held off on ordering the others until I saw this one. I didn't have the bluray so it didn't matter too much. I'm unable to take a pic since my daughter has my camera.

I can report that the finish is matte. The back upper pic has Bruce on a motorcycle and the bottom pic is Uma smoking a cigarette. Plus there is interior artwork, not great but at least it's present so I'm happy about that. I can now order the others.

I held off on ordering the others until I saw this one. I didn't have the bluray so it didn't matter too much. I'm unable to take a pic since my daughter has my camera.

I can report that the finish is matte. The back upper pic has Bruce on a motorcycle and the bottom pic is Uma smoking a cigarette. Plus there is interior artwork, not great but at least it's present so I'm happy about that. I can now order the others.

So the back isn't plain white?
Also, good news on the interior art. The other threads are reporting no inside art on other titles in this wave.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see this one. Mine is on its way. Should receive it today. Happy to hear there is interior artwork, but I don't know about the back...hope it looks better than it sounds

You've got to get that back from her! We're all on the edge of our seats here!

Edit: N/M, just saw Shanester's pics.

Last edited: