Notes: Matte finish, inside art, 1 disc edition

71KP-Ul0ltL._AA500_.jpg

71KP-Ul0ltL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71KP-Ul0ltL._AA500_.jpg
    71KP-Ul0ltL._AA500_.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 252
Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't understand the back. Why cut off half their heads? Unless it's halloween related of course, then it make perfect sense, but my wild guess it's not since it was released way after halloween.

Still want it though. Shoot me!

Reactions: movieknight
Ricster as you have this now can you confirm this region free at all???
just looked here and cannot find any region info on it all would like but for me needs to play region B.

cheers in advance
basil :thumbs:

Being a longtime QT fan I will have to get this and it will work well with me Japanese edition but what were they thinking with the back art?

Yeah, front is ok, back is really bad. Still better than the other steelbook avaiable, though.

So far the UK play.com exclusive is the best looking steelbook for this film. The Japan, French one is also nice. I really think they ruined this one by slapping those 2 images on back, yeah that poster art on back would have been better. I like the cover, but the back looks cheap.

Well, that's probably because it's the only use the letterbox has now, since Play.com decided to put all the words of all the letters in the world into it's version. :naughty:

Just an opinion but Tarantino steelbooks generally have really poor artwork (looking at you zavvi kill Bill, reservoir dogs, uk django, this release, even play.com art). Jackie Brown isn't looking too bad. Dusk till dawn is a great steelbook but not a true Tarantino film. Kill Bill vol 1 Canada steel is awesome but vol 2 is horrible.

Probably the only one but eagerly awaiting a deathproof steel

for anyone has this can they confirm is region free at all as i would need it for B. Can't get any info from here
someone must have it in hand and be able to confirm one way or another please.