Puppet Master (Limited Andre Toulon Collector's Trunk) [USA]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Any other Puppet Master fans here :naughty:
Got to be quick, just found out this set is half price until the 15th Feb;)
Was $69.95 had it for $34.97 with free shipping :naughty:

http://www.fullmoondirect.com/LIMITED-EDITION-2-BLU-RAY-Andre-Toulon-Collectors-Trunk_p_371.html

Please note some people have noted possible credit card/charge problems and are not able to log into the site, but the company has said they would update all customers via mass e-mail.

LIMITED EDITION 2 BLU-RAY SET, PUPPET MASTER:AXIS OF EVIL & PUPPETMASTER 1 (ANDRE TOULON MODEL TRUNK COLLECTORS CASE)
INCLUDES:

MODEL TRUNK COLLECTORS CASE! DETAILED, CRAFTED, AND DESIGNED AFTER THE FULL SIZE ANDRE TOULON PUPPETMASTER TRUNK FROM THE FILMS. LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE AN OLD PIECE OF LUGGAGE WITH WEAR AND TEAR, TRAVEL STICKERS, AND BUCKLE!

BOTH FILMS, 2 DISC SET, THE FIRST AND THE NEWEST FILM!

AMAZING POSTER SCROLL! FEATURING THE KEY ART OF PM:AXIS OF EVIL WITH THE PUPPETS BURSTING THROUGH THE FLAG OF NAZI GERMANY(ROLLED, NOT FOLDED)

9 TRADING CARDS! FEATURING THE KEY ART FROM EACH OF THE NINE PUPPET MASTER FILMS! PUPPET MASTER 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, CURSE OF THE PUPPET MASTER, RETRO, THE LEGACY, AND AXIS OF EVIL!

6 ALL NEW STICKERS! EACH STYLIZED PUPPET IMAGE CREATED TO COMMEMORATE THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF PUPPETMASTER! FEATURING BLADE, JESTER, PINHEAD, TUNNELER, TORCH, AND SIX SHOOTER!

LIMITED EDITION, ONLY 1800 WILL EVER BE MADE, AND COMES WITH A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY, SIGNED AND NUMBERED BY CHARLES BAND.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no reply :angry:
Another thing, 2 days after paying for this my credit card was involed in some online fraud, maybe just a coincidence but 3 other people on another forum that ordered it had theres credit card scammed to :shoot:

Sounds fishy. Just checked and still show money deducted the correct date. No fraudulent transactions showing so far at least.

i cant even reset my password the site says that my email doesnt exist in their database. But they charged me febuary 15th. What kind of bull**** company is this?

i cant even reset my password the site says that my email doesnt exist in their database. But they charged me febuary 15th. What kind of bull**** company is this?

Same for me, unable to log in.

Well they do have a phone number listed. Perhaps someone from the US could give them a call and find out what is going on?

Last edited:
Hmm, not sure what's going on here as this company has been selling online for quite some time and is frequently posted on all deal forums, for special sets.

I've removed that was originally posted in the OP, just in case.

If the company is not responding to your calls, I suggest you call them, and then call your credit card company to start a dispute of the charge immediately, as you only have a limited time to do this, or you'll be out of luck in getting a refund. Good luck all! DB

Im really sorry to hear i wasnt the only one that may have had there credit card scammed, I do feel a little guilty for posting the thread:ugh:
I have bought loads from this company in the past without any problem just may well be a just a coincidence :dunno:
But still dont explain the lack of customer service :angry:
One again really sorry guys, and hope we all get it sorted out soon :rolleyes:

Somebody on another forum finaly had a reply last night..

Apologies, but we are not contacting individuals about the Valentine sale as there are over 700 orders and hundreds of emails from customers. We just do not have the time or man power to contact each person, so we are trying to fill orders as fast as possible and update customers via mass emails/facebook posts.

Once you order ships your order status will be updated to “Shipped”.
Thank you,

Anyone elses been posted yet ?

Just took this from there twitter page.

The FullMoonDirect.com 50% Off Valentine's Day Sale was a huge success! Thank you all for your support and I hope you enjoy all these crazy films we've made over the years. Also... thanks for being patient. We are absolutely overwhelmed trying to ship all the V-Day orders! I'm tripping over boxes left and right just getting to my desk in the morning here in our offices.

(Hope they havent tripped over my box and bashed it up grrrr)

Nakai is only one person, so we've brought in a couple extra hands, and it's still taking us a while. We know it has been a few weeks since Valentine's Day. That's just what happens during our biggest sale of the year. 50% Off. AND free shipping. It's worth the wait for such a good deal.

And don't worry, we are receiving your emails at [email protected] In fact, we're receiving so many that we're having trouble catching up. As March slows down, all issues and orders will be addressed. Just be patient. Nakai is only one person and she's doing her best to make sure everything is right!

Thanks again,
Ry
Full Moon

Looks like there starting to finaly ship these out, friend from Netherlands just had his shipped, he didnt get sent an email so check your orders guys ;)

Mines still processing grrrrr :angry: