Quentin Tarantino Blu-ray Collection (UK)

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 14th December 2015
Price: £73.53
Purchase link: Amazon

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
There is already the cheaper Tarantino XX collection plus that one also contains Death Proof, True Romance and Inglourious Basterds

Good collection - especially since he stopped being good after Kill Bill pt. 2
These are his best films.
I can't agree with that, Inglourious Basterds, Django, Hateful Eight, all great films. I even thought Death Proof was excellent. I know not everyone is a Tarantino fan though. Each to there own!:)

I can't agree with that, Inglourious Basterds, Django, Hateful Eight, all great films. I even thought Death Proof was excellent. I know not everyone is a Tarantino fan though. Each to there own!:)
I like the early stuff. His revisionist history takes are silly. And Hateful Eight was an abhorrent script, imo. But, most filmmkers are at their strongest in their earlier films...
But, you are correct, to each their own.:thumbs:

The box set has the look of Reservoir Dogs.
I like the early stuff. His revisionist history takes are silly. And Hateful Eight was an abhorrent script, imo. But, most filmmkers are at their strongest in their earlier films...
But, you are correct, to each their own.:thumbs:
Pulp Fiction is an instant classic but my fave is Jackie Brown. It just has that feel. The film is set in 1990s but it feels like 1970s.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
The box set has the look of Reservoir Dogs.

Pulp Fiction is an instant classic but my fave is Jackie Brown. It just has that feel. The film is set in 1990s but it feels like 1970s.
Jackie Brown gets major points just for bringing the amazing Bobby Womack song "Across 110th Street" back into the zeitgeist!!:LOL::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja