R.I.P. Robin Williams-Comedian/Actor

DADDYCOOL187

Premium Supporter
Aug 2, 2012
Peterborough, UK
Just heard breaking news that Robin Williams has died!

Attachments

• Robin.jpg
    Robin.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 240
My mother once met Robbin Willliams. She was on a field trip at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, for a community college course. While at the aquarium, she separated from her group, and walked into a mostly empty room except for a man who had two kids with him. After a while, she got a good look at the man, she finally asked "are you Robbin Williams?". He nodded his head 'yes' with a huge smile. He then asked my mother if she wanted an autograph. She said "Yes, for my kids". He signed in her five star notebook that she was taking notes In for class. He asked her to not to tell anyone he was there, because he didn't want his children to get "bombarded".

I remember being so excited when she came home and told us, I felt like i missed out big time. He was my favorite. Ill have to go to my moms house now and try to find her old five star notebook with his autograph in it and we will frame it. I saw it a few years ago, so it must still be around...
image.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407819949.569149.jpg

First time I've heard this quote...I LOVE IT!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407820109.814986.jpg

Going to miss his humor! The man was an absolute genius!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407819968.952389.jpg

One of my favorite quotes from one of my top 5 favorite movies of his. Could NEVER pick a favorite, so I've got a Top 5.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407820085.012744.jpg

Very sad RIP
I was only saying to my other half the other day how sad the amount of superstar actors that are going to pass in my lifetime with them getting quite old now and it's going to be shocking when it happens, Robin Willians is a superstar although not that old at all :( I see it could be suicide such a shame thoughts to the family

When I used to photograph way back in the day I had the pleasure of meeting MR Williams on a great many occasions, he loved the UK and it's people. I can tell you that he was as kind and funny in real life as he was in his movies (unlike Steve Martin who was a real jerk). At the premier of Hook, he and Sir David Attenborough spent almost an hour walking up and down Leicester Square greeting everyone, especially children and the elderly. He even gave a wad of cash to a homeless guy so that he could get a hot meal. I swear to you this is true and was so typical of the man.
Robin Williams, I salute you. R.I.P.

I only found out about this shocking news when I saw this thread!
Robin Williams was such a talented and funny guy, one of the all time greats has been lost. :(

OH NO!!.

My LOVE , THOUGHTS, Best Wishes are with his his loved ones at this heartbreaking time.

Rest well with the Angles when not entertaining those who WE have already lost.

Rest In Peace Mr Williams :notworthy: .

Shocking news, was out in the fields working when I heard it as breaking news.

The trouble is a lot of comedians (I mean proper ones) of his time all had that darkness to them.

Depression is such a weird thing I had/still sort have it, yet no one knows not even my family or best friends about as I masked it with humour, and depression mixed with Alcohol and drugs will just eat you away.

What in my view is the biggest shame about Robin Williams is how most of this generation will only remember him as the fine actor not the Brilliant comedian who is also a fine actor.

Reactions: bigwednesday0

The trouble is a lot of comedians (I mean proper ones) of his time all had that darkness to them.

Depression is such a weird thing I had/still sort have it, yet no one knows not even my family or best friends about as I masked it with humour, and depression mixed with Alcohol and drugs will just eat you away.

What in my view is the biggest shame about Robin Williams is how most of this generation will only remember him as the fine actor not the Brilliant comedian who is also a fine actor.

Really shocked and deeply sad by this tragic news! words cannot express the sorrow. My deepest condolences to his family, friends and fans alike. He will truly be missed but will always bring a smile to my face through his movies, Robin RIP.

I watched 'The Angriest Man In Brooklyn' couple of days ago, great film and story, man I'm so shocked by this heartbreaking news :(

Also wanted to add I considered his performances in Insomnia, Good Will Hunting and The Fisher King amongst the best I have seen.

tumblr_na6g38g92T1qe9bx8o1_500.gif

tumblr_na6g38g92T1qe9bx8o2_500.gif

tumblr_na6g38g92T1qe9bx8o3_500.gif

One of my all time favourite Robin Williams films. Plus Mrs Doubtfire, Hook, Patch Adams, Bicentennial Man, Jumanji, Good Will Hunting...
A sad and tragic loss. R.I.P.