R.I.P to My Wallet/Bank Account :(

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
R_I_P_wallet.jpg

I was willing to prostitute myself to come up with all the funds I need... but I've realized I can't take another pounding! :( So I've decided:

I regret to inform, I'll be having a memorial service for my poor and exhausted Wallet/Bank Account. "It's been a great ride... thanks for all the wonderful items you've bought me. But it's time to finally put you to REST :sorry:"

Ninjas, Join me as I say Goodbye... Thanks for your Condolences...
tb8b48e_d0drpuzjh95.gif

:naughty: ;) :D :p

Last edited:
@trousersnake007 jk @bloodsnake007

Dude! My wallet is getting fuc*ing emptied for sure on 9/9/14!

I still do not know how The hell I will be able to afford all the **** Im want to buy on 9/9/14!

In moving into a new apartment that week too so it's gunna be nuts..

I did manage to get $130 in target gift cards, plus $90 in best buy gift cards for returning all those sealed blu-rays using the Slip Trick ;) that's is gunna help a lot!

My main prerogative is TWS BB Steelbook. Im gunna get at least 5 of them.

Then, Ill check out the new steel wave at BB that comes out that day. That's +5 easy....

Then it's Walmart, plus 5 over there too, maybe more!

Dude, Our wallets ate getting ****** up.....can't wait!

@bloodsnake007 you think it's bad now buddy, wait until you get the pitter patter of tiny feet in the bloodsnake household!

On a serious note, it helped me get out of a tight spot by selling old amarays and other things like completed Xbox 360 games. eBay can be your friend :)

Plus I wouldn't like the thought of you taking another pounding. No one wants a King Kong A hole :hilarious:

Here are some Flowers
@trousersnake007 jk @bloodsnake007

Dude! My wallet is getting fuc*ing emptied for sure on 9/9/14!

I still do not know how The hell I will be able to afford all the **** Im want to buy on 9/9/14!

In moving into a new apartment that week too so it's gunna be nuts..

I did manage to get $130 in target gift cards, plus $90 in best buy gift cards for returning all those sealed blu-rays using the Slip Trick ;) that's is gunna help a lot!

My main prerogative is TWS BB Steelbook. Im gunna get at least 5 of them.

Then, Ill check out the new steel wave at BB that comes out that day. That's +5 easy....

Then it's Walmart, plus 5 over there too, maybe more!

@NoDingsNoScratches And you're moving into a NEW Apartment!? EEK! DAMN... that fu**ing Blows! :angry: I really need to make that grave a hell-of-a-lot bigger NOW!!! :jawdrop:

But hey... I'm glad that Slip Trick is working out for us! ;) :naughty: :emb:

LOL! :rofl: Can't wait either!!! :woot: I love being broke! :rolleyes: :p

me too , i started a new job on july 25th , had to wait till 5 weeks till i got paid due to working in hand , i got paid roughly £1900 on friday , ive blown £500 already on steels and its only 5 days into this months pay ,
i need to stop this madness
ive warned betty the bulldog she may be prostituted to other dogs
she just looks at me strangely
she be the crazy one not me

Reactions: bloodsnake007
DAMN @MGD! That list is crazy! :jawdrop: You're more than welcome to throw your wallet in the grave along with mine :( :emb: :D :naughty:

is it me or is franky playing us all?
i think he getting us all to throw are wallets it the hole so he can steel them and get the changle to buy more STEELBOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop:
that f***ed up :jacked:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
me too , i started a new job on july 25th , had to wait till 5 weeks till i got paid due to working in hand , i got paid roughly £1900 on friday , ive blown £500 already on steels and its only 5 days into this months pay ,
i need to stop this madness
ive warned betty the bulldog she may be prostituted to other dogs
she just looks at me strangely
she be the crazy one not me
LOL! :rofl:Poor Betty! :(
@whysoserious? And you've spent £500 on Steels ALREADY!? :greedy:
faint.gif
icon_wtf.gif
That's INSANE!!! :jawdrop: My wife would definitely throw me in that grave and bury me alive! Wallet and ALL! :wow:

And I thought I was bad!!! :naughty: :ohno: :p

is it me or is franky playing us all?
i think he getting us all to throw are wallets it the hole so he can steel them and get the changle to buy more STEELBOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop:
that f***ed up :jacked:
DAMN! :ohno: You're the ONLY one that figured it out!!! :emb: :D :naughty: LOL! :p

@bloodsnake007 I am a Nigerian business man who can help please contact back I will be able to help you out.
Don't worry soon you will be like me.

1253527972_money.gif

But in all seriousness I have cancelled pretty much all steelbooks from Zavvi (Barring GotG).

And now with Godzilla coming to Blufans that will be my only copy to aim for.

Have stopped with the double dipping.

Sometimes it pays to be a snob.

@PKAVFC YES it is my Amigo!!! :D The day is almost HERE!!! :jawdrop: :notworthy:

LOL! I even took the day off!!! :p :emb:

View attachment 100770

Tuesday the 16th is gonna be a Fu**ing Glorious EPIC GODZILLA Day for me!!! :drool: :woot: Can't wait!!!

I can just imagine your grown up kids asking "poppa Bloodsnake, why do you still celebrate the 16th September?"

"Why?!?... It's the day sh£t went down!!"

:hilarious:

Last edited:

@bloodsnake007 I am a Nigerian business man who can help please contact back I will be able to help you out.
Don't worry soon you will be like me.

1253527972_money.gif

But in all seriousness I have cancelled pretty much all steelbooks from Zavvi (Barring GotG).

And now with Godzilla coming to Blufans that will be my only copy to aim for.

Have stopped with the double dipping.

Sometimes it pays to be a snob.

Reactions: pdbluray and PKAVFC
This thread is funny. Thanks for giving me a laugh everyone. I can sympathise with you all, as I'm in the same boat. I usually only get one or maybe two versions of a film, but with Spider-man and Transformers (Spider-man UK Steelbook, German light box, US Magno pack, US 3d slip and Spainish figures set. Transformers UK 3d Steelbook, German statue and Steelbook, US folding Optimus and US Bumblebee head) I couldn't decide what not to get. So ended up ordering more than normal. Plus I've got the German Godzila statue and the US Ghost Busters statue on order. I have planned for this though and the last two months I've reduced my spending and moved the last two months credit card bills to a new fresh card interest free. I have till August to pay them and that frees up some cash now. I will have the money in March to pay that off.

I've nearly forgot. I've booked up a gold ticket to the UK Star Trek convention in two weeks time and I plan on getting some items signed there. So my finances are taking a "controlled" battering right now.

Good luck everyone.