R.I.P to My Wallet/Bank Account :(

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
R_I_P_wallet.jpg

I was willing to prostitute myself to come up with all the funds I need... but I've realized I can't take another pounding! :( So I've decided:

I regret to inform, I'll be having a memorial service for my poor and exhausted Wallet/Bank Account. "It's been a great ride... thanks for all the wonderful items you've bought me. But it's time to finally put you to REST :sorry:"

Ninjas, Join me as I say Goodbye... Thanks for your Condolences...
tb8b48e_d0drpuzjh95.gif

:naughty: ;) :D :p

Last edited:
I have drawn the line for December hopefully.

GOTG Nova (Lenti A & FS, may get Lenti B aswell)
Thor Blufans (If it is released as stated)
Drive mondo

Hopefully the other blufans stuff will wait till jan/feb now.

I have presents to buy for others.

Reactions: bloodsnake007

Drive mondo

Yep same you, with a couple of Zavvi releases thrown in. Somehow I think Blufans will be pushed back till January.

Drive mondo

Yep same you, with a couple of Zavvi releases thrown in. Somehow I think Blufans will be pushed back till January.
I had to cancel a few orders from Amazon and Kimchi :( But I definitely wont be cancelling my Snow White and Lion King Pre-Orders from Zavvi! :thumbs:

Speaking of Blufans, I'm still waiting for their GODZILLA Release!!! :drool: :woot: And another Edition that will set me back is the Godzilla Amazon JP Exclusive! :greedy: :emb: I just cant fu**ing wait to have these beauties in my Collection! :notworthy:

Japanese Edition!.jpg

Reactions: pdbluray
Oh I want that Godzila version, hope we have a GB or does Amazon JP ship to the US? Also my wife hates me for having to be home to receive my online orders.
@Agent_DVD That JP Edition is gonna be fu**ing EPIC! :drool: It's gonna look SEXY next to the German Amazon Exclusive! :woot: :notworthy:

Amazon JP does ship to the US, but the listing is already sold out! :( And I don't think a GB will be hosted for this! :banghead: :sorry:

@Agent_DVD That JP Edition is gonna be fu**ing EPIC! :drool: It's gonna look SEXY next to the German Amazon Exclusive! :woot: :notworthy:

Amazon JP does ship to the US, but the listing is already sold out! :( And I don't think a GB will be hosted for this! :banghead: :sorry:

Thanks... I would take this set over the Apes bust that is being offered. Oh well I already have spent way too much this black friday on steels.

@bloodsnake007 oh brother do I feel your pain , my wallet has taken an hammering and now to top it off I've come across these pop figures , Lord help me .........
@Cobster FUNKO Pops? :banghead: I know exactly what you're saying! :ohno: These little figures are gonna plunge me deeper in a financial hole! :dunno: Especially because the wife now wants to own many Disney Editions! :squint: :bag:

just found this thread... lol.

i learned on this site, one and a half years ago, what OCD means, but seriously,
CBD, anyone?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1805733/

thought this would be the right thread to post this....

a good friend recently made jokes about my collector's habits and told me about "compulsive buying disorder" (also "compulsive shopping disorder").
then i found this article (see link above).

seriously guys, collecting can be a lot of fun, but unfortunately, like with almost everything in life that's fun, it can get addictive and out of control.
i'm a bit more aware now after reading about it, and try to remember it while placing compulsive orders. :D

keep that in mind, and enjoy your collections!!

just found this thread... lol.

i learned on this site, one and a half years ago, what OCD means, but seriously,
CBD, anyone?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1805733/

thought this would be the right thread to post this....

a good friend recently made jokes about my collector's habits and told me about "compulsive buying disorder" (also "compulsive shopping disorder").
then i found this article (see link above).

seriously guys, collecting can be a lot of fun, but unfortunately, like with almost everything in life that's fun, it can get addictive and out of control.
i'm a bit more aware now after reading about it, and try to remember it while placing compulsive orders. :D

keep that in mind, and enjoy your collections!!
@severo Glad you found this Thread and WELCOME! :woot:

No worries my friend, I'll dig a bigger hole so you can also throw your wallet in as well! :hilarious

And thanks for the link :thumbs: CBD? Collecting Bastard Disease? :p

Reactions: PunkNinja