Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
1708972215503.jpeg

3/5 - Some laugh out loud moments, but really it’s a hot mess. Some truly outrageous sexualisation going on here—if you like Seth Rogen films, you’ll probably enjoy it.

Suzume_no_Tojimari_2nd_poster.jpg

4 out of 5

Thought I'd watch this before the Collectors Edition and Steelbook release. I was going to blind buy as I missed it in the Cinema.
It's terrific. Blind buyers need not worry.
Another great work from Makoto Shinkai.
I watched both Japanese and English versions.
The Japanese audio track is perfect as usual and the cast were brilliant; the subs from what I could see, were a Japanese translation and not of the English Dub script.
The English dub is a 3.5/5
Script was good, thankfully (with respect) not too much high pitched American "Mommee Mommee" kiddie acting. Still not sure if the main characters voices suited them.

Not as good as Weathering With You dub, but better than the Your Name dub - that English voice cast was awful.

As always, try to watch the OG Japanese cast.

Great film.

Last edited:
mother_5.jpg

Probably the least watched and most underrated from Bong Joon-Ho.
A cracking murder mystery with great big dollops of the surreal style and humour that Korean films have become known for. With a superb central performance from Kim Hye-Ja that wouldn't be out of place in a David Lynch movie. Queue the opening dance...I love it. :LOL:
Everything is linked.
More Memories of Murder and Parasite, than The Host & Okja.
Deserves a watch.

4.5/5

71jqXL1+BpL._SL1500_.jpg

Could have been : 4/5
Was : 2/5

Started well. Then decended into sex madness without end. Then came breath again. Then lost it's way again. Darn. Could have been so good.

Reactions: leelee17