Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited by a moderator:
does everything need a sequel? Never though RED or Taken would have sequels. Don't get me wrong its fun to watch, lol, but some movies should be left alone after one either to protect their greatness or absolute horribleness (if thats a word!).

Reactions: dboy99
does everything need a sequel? Never though RED or Taken would have sequels. Don't get me wrong its fun to watch, lol, but some movies should be left alone after one either to protect their greatness or absolute horribleness (if thats a word!).

:thanks: been saying this for ages.Red was awesome all by itself no need for a sequel.

Still going to see Zeta jones though.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Haha, loved 'Red'. Definitely an entertaining and fun standalone, but I'm in for the sequel, to see what they come up with here....

I hope they don't go overboard and make a prequel with a young mr morris.
The role completly suits Bruce willis, JM was a good addition to the first movie,
Helen mirrans character is exaclty like malory archer!

Just saw the trailer for this and it looks like a fun movie - another one on my summer's got-to-watch list. Boy, Helen Mirren gets hotter and hotter with age :drool: and Mary Louise Parker needs to be in more movies :drool:

Reactions: filmwizard