Red Dead Redemption $20 Amazon giftcard if you pre-order

That's only $10 bucks.

sky is blue too :p
Amazon.com Gift Card Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order your copy of Red Dead Redemption and get a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card. Additionally you'll receive access to an Amazon exclusive in-game golden guns weapon pack, which let you gain fame faster (fame gains you access to in-game side missions). Access code will be e-mailed within ten business days after the game releases. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Additional restrictions apply.

whats the iron horse mexi?

PS:

release day delivery is $6. just an fyi

Last edited:
I'll stick to bestbuy. Would use the $20 credit for Mario Galaxy 2, but you don't get the credit until after the game ships. And by then, I'm sure the $20 credit for buying Mario Galaxy 2 won't be offered anymore.

Hahaha. Yeah. Bad typo lol. But yeah, amazons golden guns makes you earn fame faster which will unlock side missions and other stuff in the game faster. Iron Horse from bestbuy is basically the fastesr/stronger than any other horse in the game.

i really want the horse, and i have a $10 BB gc to use, plus i get 250 points for gamer zone and i only need to spend $150 on games to get $10 gc again, so I'm really getting almost $10 in gift card value anyways.

tough decision. i wonder how much more fame you get with the golden guns, like if its significant.

and i wonder if the horse is significantly faster/stronger than others.

maybe ill get the horse and others can get the golden gun then we'll compare to know for sure!

u guys are making me want this.... but I can't get it... I have too many games already... i do have a $15 GC for BB.... Wonder if I can get BB to price match the Amazon GC...

i think i might be leaning towards best buy right now. i hate having multiple gift cards to different places, and the horse sounds pretty BA.

if there is a best buy store that releases at midnight, that might be enough to get me to get it.

just found out no stores in wisconsin are on the list :(

Last edited:
since when does best buy price match buy.com?

my best buy price matches any major retailer online. ANY. Would rather take the loss and keep the customer coming back in the store than, push them away to online retailers where we know we will lose.

lucky. ive had enough run ins with jerk best buy managers to not even bother trying anymore. and the buy.com price isnt worth it if you want the game on release day cause you have to pay $15 for 1-day shipping. the free shipping says 3-7 days

since when does best buy price match buy.com?

Yeah about 6 months ago they had some motto talking about they would match ANYONE ... I just never thoght they would match like AMZ for instance an didnt want to deal with the hassle. These sum bitchs out here wouldnt honor a price on a movie where they clearly labeled it 9.99.

ps. I noticed the UK LE edition has both the war horse and the gold guns.