Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥15,984

b02.jpg

61CZrflB30L._SY400_.jpg

61+eWCSMUvL._SY400_.jpg

51nEZ9wVesL._SY400_.jpg

5194+WgAnyL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit expensive but it looks so damn good right. i suppose japan will keep releasing good editions all year now and send us broke. lol
Yeah they are definitely killing it.... It looks like the "hallway" in the box might be able to slide out though, because that's a lot of detail to keep hidden in the box!

Reactions: elle82
Im so out of touch with my movies these days, waiting for my ultimate edition to arrive which has the 4 films.
How many movies did they do?

6 including the new one thats in cinemas now
Wow six well i either need to get this or some special editions of 5 and 6 to go with the ultimate edition.
But this edition really is not really doing nothing for me what does this have 1 to 5 as 6 not be on blu ray yet.
Maybe another special edition on the cards when 6 does come out on blu ray.

Wow six well i either need to
Wow six well i either need to get this or some special editions of 5 and 6 to go with the ultimate edition.
But this edition really is not really doing nothing for me what does this have 1 to 5 as 6 not be on blu ray yet.
Maybe another special edition on the cards when 6 does come out on blu ray.
Pretty sure it includes the final movie too

GOD! This is so beautiful. I'm thinking of getting this and just get rid of all my steelbooks!!!
71Kc6vfs6nL._SL1421_.jpg

But the ending after credits on Final Chapter makes me think they might do more movies. Hmm what to do!?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and elle82
Possible they left it open as a window for a new team to take over the mantle someday.

Also not forgetting the 2 CGI movies with a third one being released this year.

This looks amazing! :OMG: Just tried a quick dummy run and the cost shipped to UK = ¥ 19,020 but what does this convert to in GBP? I Googled it which states 2216.93 British Pound :LOL:

Reactions: elle82