Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City SE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Steelbook for Ps3 and Xbox360 $69.99!!!!!

3967334.jpg

Special Edition includes the Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City game, SteelBook case with exclusive art, a stylized foil sleeve, Umbrella Security Service patch, Spec Ops Field Unit embroidered patch and eight bonus weapons

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Resident+Evil%3A+Operation+Raccoon+City+Special+Edition+-+PlayStation+3/3967334.p?id=1218444160596&skuId=3967334&st=resident%20evil%20racoon%20city&lp=2&cp=1

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0061YG0QW/?tag=hidefnin-20

View attachment 4826

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
If you click on the BUY NOW button, it is showing as "We're sorry but Capcom's Resident Evil®: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition (PS3) is currently out of stock and cannot be added to your cart at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience."

for PS3 its still available

Agreed, love most Capcom special editions because of the G2 Steelbooks for the PS3.
I am still disappointed that Street Fighter X Tekken did not get one though. :(

^ Why not order it from Amazon.com do they not ship overseas from the US to the UK?

They do but no sign, :(

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Try capcom direct...I just ordered 3 PS3 copies for a member here yesterday...seems they have both 360 and PS3...plus you get a metal sign with it.

Have you got any spare? I am in UK though and would love to get the metal sign and PS3 game. Capcom wont send to UK and they still have some in stock.

They do but no sign, :(

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Have you got any spare? I am in UK though and would love to get the metal sign and PS3 game. Capcom wont send to UK and they still have some in stock.
If you can still get it, you can order it from Capcom and send to me, I'll forward it to you in UK. PM me if need be.

For those who need a sign - kingbeardo on ebay is selling 2 raccoon city signs for a very cheap price. most of the auctions go for crazy prices (like around 250 usd) but you can buy one for 50 CAD, very reasonable . I've bought from him before - very fast shipping and it was packaged very well. He also ships worldwide :)

Link to buy: Raccoon City Sign

For those who need a sign - kingbeardo on ebay is selling 2 raccoon city signs for a very cheap price. most of the auctions go for crazy prices (like around 250 usd) but you can buy one for 50 CAD, very reasonable . I've bought from him before - very fast shipping and it was packaged very well. He also ships worldwide :)

like around 250 usd EEK!EEK!EEK!