IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

Original poll:
Hi guys, I want to let you know that I received an email from Fox France that asked me to vote for the artwork that will be chosen for the Steelbook that comes out in France in December.

Per axcraig and Mams, an e-mail was sent from Fox France, asking which cover customers would prefer, via a vote.

The choices are pictured below. If you had a say, which would you choose?
rise_planet_of_apes.jpg

Attachments

• 3344428047467.jpg
    3344428047467.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 702
  • Rise Planet.jpg
    Rise Planet.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 420
  • Rise Planet 1.jpg
    Rise Planet 1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2,192
  • Rise Planet 2.jpg
    Rise Planet 2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 311
  • Rise Planet 3.jpg
    Rise Planet 3.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 343
  • Rise Planet 4.jpg
    Rise Planet 4.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 320
Last edited by a moderator:
Part of a new discount wave from the Fnac.

If u take for 50 euros of blurays - not only steelbooks - from a selection you have a 20 euros discount for 50 euros spend and a 50 euros discount for 100 euros.

That makes if u buy 2 u pay 39,98 3 for 69,97 or 4 for 69,96 ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Munstarz40
Nice one passioncineorg but I think the majority (if not all) those who really liked this steelbook would have bought one by now ;)

Why is it that we never get a perfect steelbook? I think I prefer this one to the UK one but the banner and the French text let it down.

Reactions: gaeljet
looks like it is a G1, but i'm sure i've seen pics of it being a G2 in the 'last steelbook purchased thread'.. any embossing on this one?

Why is it that we never get a perfect steelbook? I think I prefer this one to the UK one but the banner and the French text let it down.

Your perception of perfect will differ from others ;-) just like taste in women ;-)

EEK! :D

A very excelent release this one...Remember, it comes with a bunch of extras/ bonuses which is rare :scat:

I don't mind the text and banner on this one...It just goes all together to make this a really nice steel...Beats the UK one hands down EEK!

Reactions: Marina Blue
looks like it is a G1, but i'm sure i've seen pics of it being a G2 in the 'last steelbook purchased thread'.. any embossing on this one?

Definitely a G2. Has a raised border and embossed title.
And echo Hub's comment. Beats the UK release IMO

EEK! :D

A very excelent release this one...Remember, it comes with a bunch of extras/ bonuses which is rare :scat:

I don't mind the text and banner on this one...It just goes all together to make this a really nice steel...Beats the UK one hands down EEK!

I think I would order it but the postage costs will be killer as I don't really have anything else to order with it. I wish Amazon.fr had more decent steelbooks to order.

What was this vote all about in the OP please? It looks like the winner wasn't chosen.

Anyway, that's not why I bump this.

Firstly, I wanted to shake the e-hand of the person who designed this, the glint/sparkle in Caesar's eye is a steelbook design master stroke. If he or she or they are reading, bravo!

Secondly, I wanted to know if the UK steelbook does the same thing? Because as nice as this FR steelbook is, I just can't get past the French title/spine (upside down spine as well).

Cheers for any input.

Just went and ordered this despite having the UK release. My fave movie of 2011 had to double dip on such a superior releases - cannot believe this beauty is still in stock. Back, inside are just pure class and the front with embossed title, added with a great high gloss finish and colour u just cant go wrong!! More steels of this quality please!! BTW this is back down to 14.99 euros - an absolute steal!

Reactions: MrKrabs2013