IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

Original poll:
Hi guys, I want to let you know that I received an email from Fox France that asked me to vote for the artwork that will be chosen for the Steelbook that comes out in France in December.

Per axcraig and Mams, an e-mail was sent from Fox France, asking which cover customers would prefer, via a vote.

The choices are pictured below. If you had a say, which would you choose?
rise_planet_of_apes.jpg

Attachments

• 3344428047467.jpg
    3344428047467.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 698
  • Rise Planet.jpg
    Rise Planet.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 417
  • Rise Planet 1.jpg
    Rise Planet 1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2,186
  • Rise Planet 2.jpg
    Rise Planet 2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 308
  • Rise Planet 3.jpg
    Rise Planet 3.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 338
  • Rise Planet 4.jpg
    Rise Planet 4.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by a moderator:
Bought these steelbook last year in Paris,at a Fnac store. It was on sale and its very nice steelbook.Plus the movie was great. Can not wait for the sequel next year

Just popped on this today just over £18 including delivery, looks great but thanks to above comments on how good it really looks in hand i couldnt pass on it. I really enjoyed the film when it was out so happy chappy today :LOL:

Just popped on this today just over £18 including delivery, looks great but thanks to above comments on how good it really looks in hand i couldnt pass on it. I really enjoyed the film when it was out so happy chappy today :LOL:

Glad i bumped at this thread where i was able to help a fellow member in adding this beauty to their collection. 18 is cheap for a quality release esp great film too. :scat:

Reactions: Numanoid
Still haven't seen this movie and being the new collector that I am, being able to still pick up a copy of this including the Hurt Locker (UK release) for sane prices was a treat.

Fantastic looking steelbook just ordered it from amazon France

EUR 13,90
EUR 18,39 with shipping

Last edited:
To Ireland?

Showing this for me ...

Articles : EUR 15,41
Livraison : EUR 10,00
Montant total : EUR 25,41

I got lucky with the price and the seller

Articles: EUR 13,90
Delivery: £ 4.49
-----
Total: £ 18.39
-----
Total amount for the item: £ 18.39
-----
Ordered through reikityler
only had 1 left so I was lucky

amazon france charge € 8.00 delivery
so try a different seller look at there delivery charges
note some don't ship to Ireland

Last edited:
Reactions: pmwhelan
i just finished re watching this since release on blu....i had the chance to admire my steelbook once again....how amazing was this release...i love it!...just in time for release for the new one tmrw....can't wait...

i just finished re watching this since release on blu....i had the chance to admire my steelbook once again....how amazing was this release...i love it!...just in time for release for the new one tmrw....can't wait...

Yupp, this is a great release!

received my copy from amazon.fr. today .visibly missing paint due to a scratch UNDERNEATH the shrink wrap!!
removed the shrink wrap. OH MY GOD!!!! hugely dented in 3 places on the front with 2 huge dents on the rear!! steelbook looks bent when viewed from the side!! obviously shipped in this condition as there were no marks on the packaging. emailed amazon fr. expressing my disgust. flying out to the US next week so disappointed to not have this in hand before i go. going to cost £5.15 to send it back so hopefully they won't ask me to, but doubt that will happen so they'll have to refund me the p&p charges.
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE!!
amazon gave a full refund and told me to keep the otiginal as it would cost too much to return. went to work on the damage this morning. still not great but a definite improvement, plus it didn't cost me a penny, so nothing lost!!

Last edited:
Reactions: justhedudeman