- le Blu-ray du film
- le DVD du film
- un livret
Interview de Paul Verhoeven
Les bonus de l'édition DVD

71FKFcbSq2L._SL1417_.jpg

812qImzIl1L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, was thinking about picking up the UK version given the imminent reboot but might wait for this instead....

If you can't read french

New edition derived from a 4K master of film Director's Cut (editing rated X by the MPAA)
contains:
- Blu-ray Movie
- DVD movie
- A booklet
Interview with Paul Verhoeven
Bonus Edition DVD

:cool: Art work :thumbs:

If this ends up being glossy, it'll make it better than the UK one IMO ;)

It's going to be superior for the much needed new 4K master alone! :scat:

And both the front and back are pretty cool, too. Gloss would make it top notch indeed.

Now, as Kuzco said, there's a possibility it doesn't have inside art — the French Terminator steelbook from MGM doesn't have one.

That said, it could go either way, Robocop might have one. A year ago, Fox had printed banners/no inside art on Chronicle, Titanic, Prometheus (which look great nonetheless). Now, no more printed banners! Plus, now Fox is releasing all those beautiful lenticulars (Epic, The Croods, The Wolverine, Turbo) that all have inside art.

For those afraid of ordering on amazon.fr because of the iffy packaging (I personally received a few and never had any issue at all), just know that Machete Kills is released on February 3 (for those disappointed by Danny Trejo's choice for the Zavvi exclusive) and the Turbo lenticular is released on February 14. You could pair Robocop with either of those, for instance, and amazon would thus ship them in a more robust box :thumbs:.

For those afraid of ordering on amazon.fr because of the iffy packaging (I personally received a few and never had any issue at all), just know that Machete Kills is released on February 3 (for those disappointed by Danny Trejo's choice for the Zavvi exclusive) and the Turbo lenticular is released on February 14. You could pair Robocop with either of those, for instance, and amazon would thus ship them in a more robust box :thumbs:.

Yup! saw Machete Kills while browsing so added both! Might not be a great cover but it's till better than the winning disaster. Lets hope I get a box now! :D

Has anyone in the US ordered successfully from amazon's France site recently? They had some kind of issue with packages being returned to them, so I resorted to ordering elsewhere for French blu-rays. This was a few years ago, haven't tried recently. Would like to order this :)