- le DVD du film
- un livret
Interview de Paul Verhoeven
Les bonus de l'édition DVD

71FKFcbSq2L._SL1417_.jpg

812qImzIl1L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't made up my mind yet,
was also considering to buy the french version but know I see that the French version has a booklet in French, this a quite a disapointment. If there's a booklet in a steelbook then I want also to be able to read it and French is a not an option.

So this means the Uk version comes into play

Ita a shame that they dont use the theatrical poster for the frontcover, like the nice concepts from the users here !

Yep can also confirm a glossy finish, as I mistakenly received it from AMZ FR today! However not sure if its just me, but the stock picture of Robocop used isn't the greatest quality; it looks a little bit blurred to me :dunno: However did I mention that its glossy :p :LOL:

I take it this is G2 size, right? The only thing I don't like is that the booklet is in french. I don't know if the UK edition will be glossy and/or framed.

Can anyone list language on the disc? The jcard says FRE/ENg only, but i read there is portuguese and maybe other languages.
Tnx a lot

Just ordered this last night, can't wait for it arrive. This is perfect because the previous Rovo steel that came out was region b, so this is awesome. I also like the artwork on this version way better....especially the back art.

according to the german site bluray-disc.de these are the languages on the French robocop steelbook. This site is Always very accurate concerning languages and subtitles:

see also the following germsn BD site:

languages:

German DTS 5.1

English DTS-HD MA 5.1

Japanese DTS-HD MA 2.0 (Mono)

French DTS 5.1

Italian DTS 5.1

Spanish DTS 5.1

Russian DTS 5.1

Japanese DTS 5.1

Japanese DTS 2.0

Polish DD 5.1

Portuguese DD 5.1

Spanish DD 5.1

Thai DD 5.1

Czech DD 2.0

Hungarian DD 2.0

subtitles:

German, English (Hard of Hearing), French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Italian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Chinese (traditional), Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Croatian, Portuguese

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: locke