Spanish
Chinese
English
Thai
Simplified Chinese
Castilian, French, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch,

Special Feature :
Newly remastered in 4K

-Commentary with Director Paul Verhoeven, Writer Ed Neumeier and Executive Producer Jon Davison
-Q&A With the Filmmakers (2012)
-Flesh and Steel: The Making of Robocop
-1987 Featurette: Shooting Robocop
-1987 Featurette: Making Robocop
-The Boardroom: Storyboard with Commentary by Animator Phil Tippett
-Deleted Scenes
-Villains of Old Detroit
-Special Effects: Then and Now
-Robocop: Creating a Legend
-Paul Verhoeven Easter Egg
-Theatrical Trailer
-TV Spot

Last edited by a moderator:
since the art was first posted I laugh everytime I see it. it looks ridiculous how out of proportion the rest is to robocop

Reactions: lolwut
^
Get your eyes checked brother. You are making the same mistake the guy that designed this thing did.

Follow the line of where the front of Robocop's foot is to the sidewalk next to him. The sidewalk can't be that small past the dotted line. Robocop is about 5 times too large or the street is about 5 times too small...
xta6.jpg

There is only TWO ways that graphic of Robocop would work with that particular image of the street.

1. Shrink Robocop down so he is proportionate to the scale of the sidewalk that is right next to him. This would make for a pretty unexciting design unless you then blow the scale of the street and Robocop back up. The drawback to that would be that you would lose the buildings on either side because the street would be the correct width.

2. Bring Robocop forward much more and put the street further back in the background which is what should be done. Yes you would lose some of Robocop's legs but that would be more appealing to the eye than having him out of scale with the street.

8ynl.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys, it's probably best to agree to disagree with this one. For me it does look out of perspective but it depends who is looking at it. We all see it differently.;)

To be fair you blame the studios who though it was a good idea to have two video HD formats competing at the same time. That must have put a lot of people off.
It was commercial suicide and I'm amazed blu-ray has done as well as it has considering the damage the initial war done.