Release Date: Febuary 10, 2014
Purchase links:
Zavvi - £16.99 Live!
Sainsburys - £15.99

10878849-1385651038-51769.jpg

10878849-1385651038-51784.jpg

10878849-1385651038-51789.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the concept for this steelbook. Inner artwork is fantastic, and front and back appropriately focus the art on the two rivals and set this up as an epic duel. Apollo looks great on the back, and the ring setting and overhead lighting on the back and front are perfect. The only problem is...the image of Rocky (?!!!). He looks terrible-not a very flattering picture, and certainly not the way we have seen him in all his badass glory on so many other covers. They could have picked an image of him coming out at us with gloves up, or they could have given us an image of him beaten and bleeding but not defeated. In fact, I think any other photo of him in the ring would look better than this one... :dunno:

Going to do a wait and see if the other Rocky movies are released as a steelbook. Been burned with Matrix and the original Batman steelbooks for North America as I haven't heard anything about the remainder being released yet.

Not a huge fan of this artwork but I saw the price drop earlier so stuck my order in, may cancel before release though, I'm in two minds about it. The fact it's going to be remastered is a huge plus. Amazon could do with updating the listing to include 'Remastered' - they might get a few more pre orders.

Last edited: