Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: April 4, 2017
Purchase links: English or Bilingual
Price: CDN $32.99
Notes: 3D+Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy, Debossed title

GwBMyg4.jpg

Last edited:
I end up ordering three myself. Much better chance of avoiding a spine slash or the like. Case and point for X-Men: Apocalypse that I got: 3 copies, 2 with spine slashes. Either way, always good to order more than one copy online to ensure you can get the best quality possible since I'd be returning the extra copies anyway.

Cheers!

Not as always... few previous release got their price automatically adjusted on release.... seems like it was going to smooth they had to come back with this damn problem... :angry:
We're far from a point where it is always automatically adjusted. So we have to check every damn time :( even when occasionally it is actually adjusted

Couple of questions. First time looking at Best Buy Canada Steels. Are these ever available in store? Could I walk in tomorrow and just pick one up? Or are they just on-line pre-sale ? Is there any difference between the US/CA version? Kinda look the same to me.

Couple of questions. First time looking at Best Buy Canada Steels. Are these ever available in store? Could I walk in tomorrow and just pick one up? Or are they just on-line pre-sale ? Is there any difference between the US/CA version? Kinda look the same to me.

@Drum18

It depends... sometimes, it's online only. But sometimes, it's advertised "online only" but suddendly, some copies appears in stores... In THIS case, there should be MIN. 15 COPIES PER STORE as advertised in their weekly flyer.
large.jpg

And yeah, both editions from USA&Canada are the same (steelbook case & content), except sometimes the j-card (carton) is different.

@apsmith21
Wait for it... wait for it... gimme some time to get the notification :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw and DVDguy