Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection No. 13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 10, 2017
Purchase links: Lenticular Slip - Full Slip - One Click
Price: Lenti - $42.99; Full slip - $42.99; One click - $85
Note: Includes 2D and bonus DVD
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular

RO Full.jpg RO lenti.jpg

Old info
RO_Korea.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenti turned out great! I don't even mind the WWA steel that much when it comes in that stunning slip. I really love how Kimchi go all the way with each release they do, especially their Disney ones. They do the lenticular full slips, they do a great finish on the back, on the front (for their full slips), on the side, and the lentis always look impressive. I might need to double dip and get this one at some point. I was super impressed with their Moana release. And I still look wistfully at the Finding Dory release thread and pics from time to time.

I also wanted to comment on how great the lenti full slip complements the steel when they're together. They really capitalized on that steel and picked the right artworks and finish. All around a great release.

A few Korean sellers are listing this as region A. If so I won't bother with it.

I don't think there's a region lock on this. Kimchi (and others) have put the Region A logo on several other releases before, but the discs turned out to be unlocked. Someone mentioned it might have to do with local regulations, but I don't remember the details. The available Rogue One Blu-Rays are Region A, B, C - it would be a big surprise if they pressed a new Blu-Ray for this release, this time with code A.