Print run: 500

15211365z66ueedyn22suk-jpg.244479

00.jpg

1-2.jpg
2-2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg guys, I recommend everyone to open their lenti editions of both r&j and mr. It's amazing how awesome the steelbooks are, great detail, the colours are wonderful and luckily mine are close to 100% perfect ;)
I just stuck the blufans sticker into the card holder of the limitation card underneath the symbol that is embossed on the back of the slip. Looks really nice IMO. Where do you put yours?

Omg guys, I recommend everyone to open their lenti editions of both r&j and mr. It's amazing how awesome the steelbooks are, great detail, the colours are wonderful and luckily mine are close to 100% perfect ;)
I just stuck the blufans sticker into the card holder of the limitation card underneath the symbol that is embossed on the back of the slip. Looks really nice IMO. Where do you put yours?

Totally agree!!! You won't be able appreciate how beautiful these steelbooks are if you don't open it. I open all of my steelbooks that I don't intend to sell for my enjoyment. That's why I buy steelbooks in the first place :naughty: