toddly6666

Premium Supporter
Dec 8, 2011
Hong Kong
Sadako3DBD.jpg

http://www.dddhouse.com/v3/product_details.php?ProductID=13179

[media=youtube]PuvHkKxq8M0[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's understandable that many "Ring" fans dislike this movie, but that's mostly because the movie is very difficult to understand. If you want to understand this movie better, you should read this text:

belindacarlislefan.deviantart.com/art/Sadako-3D-The-mystery-is-solved-345701471
(copy the link to your address bar, I had to do it this way because the forum doesn't allow me to post links, since I don't have 8 posts yet)

The text explains the movie very well, and it can change your opinion about it ;) the movie is not so bad after all :)

I only have this movie on a DVD, this one:

i.ebayimg.com/t/SADAKO-3D-JAPANESE-MOVIE-DVD-Complete-Series-Good-English-Sub-BONUS-DVD-/00/s/NzQyWDUwMA==/$(KGrHqN,!oMFBlWKBW,RBQdSzN,imQ~~60_3.JPG

i.ebayimg.com/t/SADAKO-3D-JAPANESE-MOVIE-DVD-Complete-Series-Good-English-Sub-BONUS-DVD-/00/s/NzAyWDUwMA==/$(KGrHqZ,!rQE+n)qnLnLBQdSzSYi9g~~60_3.JPG

(copy the links to your internet browser)

...if that can maybe help ;)

Not Locked

As I said, go read the text that I linked in my previous post ;) It may reduce your disappointment :)

It still SUCKS - The CG Sucks, The story Sucks, and the Characters are Overacting.

And the link you gave... It still doesnt make sense - Even Japan gave too much marketing to promote the movie and guess what .. It Flopped!

By mainstream availability - I do have Rasen, Ring 1 &2 and Ring 0

also the RING and The Ring 2 US edition.

Reactions: bigrob