Capture.JPG

SCHEDULE
coming

2015 Info
EXCLUSIVES!!!
EXHIBITORS
ARTIST ALLEY

Last edited:
pre-sale badge expected to be coming around soon, as in either this weekend, the 8th, 15th, or outside shot of the 22nd

are you going. I have decided to go again this year. @poncholo !

Reactions: Asopp
this is what i found very important:
"
OPEN ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you did not purchase a badge for Comic-Con 2014 but would like to attend Comic-Con 2015, you may have the opportunity participate in Open Online Registration at a later date. To be eligible to participate, you must sign up for a Comic-Con Member ID and confirm your email address prior to Open Online Registration. We strongly suggest that you sign up for a Member ID now if you are interested in attending Comic-Con 2015. A Comic-Con Member ID is free and available to all adult and junior (ages 13 to 17) attendees with a valid and unique email address.

Everyone who intends to purchase, apply, or register for a Comic-Con badge must have a valid and confirmed Comic-Con Member ID. The Member ID system will close, without prior notification, in advance of any badge sale event. Please be sure to sign up for a Member ID and/or update your personal information before the Member ID system closes! If you plan to purchase a badge for a friend, child, spouse, or family member, each person must have their own unique Comic-Con Member ID. You may not purchase a badge for another person using your own Comic-Con Member ID.
- See more at: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/purchase-badges#sthash.678kD9Oq.dpuf

like @will519 said pre-reg is for previous years attendees and open-reg is for new attendees.

You are going to want to monitor the CCI website for when you can create a member ID. Once done you will want to make sure you get updates for when regular sale is. Then you will have to be prepared on the day of the sale and even then you still need luck.

Tickets typically sell out in 90 minutes so there is no real opportunity to say "I'll log in later in the day" there is no later in the day. You need to be on your game and even then if they use the random waiting room it is still a gamble on where you end up.

Tickets are also only half the battle once you get the tickets then be prepared to do it again for the hotel lottery day as well if you want to stay at a hotel at the convention rate. It's not impossible but you need to be prepared

i live in pasadena (1 hour away from SD) so i have a lot of friends out in SD area, so thank god hotels wont be an issue for me, guess we just got to really get those tickets though. So sometime in the spring ? ill be taking some time off work lol. Ive already made an account for myself and my girlfriend, so we should be set right ? all we have to do is get tickets...

Thanks for all the info @mllNY @will519

@alvinhwang21

overall yes. you may then be interested int he parking sale, they sell parking for the convention center if you decide to drive.

Just make sure to log in to cci with your member id, it will say if you are set up, and make sure to opt in to emails. You can check here and elsewhere to monitor when the sale is by why leave it to chance. better to get the emails and they don't usually spam your inbox anyway

unfortunately there is no real way to describe the con itself other than be prepared to wait in lines and have patience. Always have a backup plan unless you like wandering the hall floor.

And keep hydrated and have good sneakers beyond anything

here is a good checklist, though might be a bit too much imo
http://crazy4comiccon.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/comic-con-check-list/

Looks like pre-reg for eligible 2014 attendees is this weekend 11/8/14

Be there, be prepared

Didn't think it'd be this week so soon. Thought it might be next week.

But anyway, hope everyone whos eligible get a badge.

to my west coast people get a good nights rest for tomorrow, for my east coast people be ready at 10-11:50 est (7-9 pst) to get into the room and be ready by noon est (9 pst) for the sale!

same here thanks to my roomie @poncholo I will be going to SDCC with a 4 Day pass. Hoping to score a PN during reg sale.
We were truly lucky. Nearly all badges sold out by the time i checked out so I'm glad they hold inventory for those who get in, even if it's just for a few minutes :) I imagine there will be more badges available during open registration compared to last year since they sold out much quicker this year...just hoping anyway :)

I may have a go at getting tickets this year been to SD before not for CC, liked it and certainly had a good time.
upload_2014-11-8_22-54-40.jpeg

;) am planning to go to American next year for 3 months so hopefully I can include this.

I think funko day is a separate event, if anything like anything else it probably sells out quickly. I think they just show off their stuff but likely you also get some cool exclusives. I'm sorry I don't really collect funko to give a more detailed answer. I will say the Funko booth is a ClusterF during the show, be prepared to be turned away to getting in multiple times.

PN (need all 4 other days) - $35
Thurs, Fri, Sat - $50 each
Sun - $35

Ok, ok what happened???

Did the tickets all ready go on sale?? i did not get a notification or anything :confused: :sour: :bored:

Or is this for press and previous year attendants only??? o_O