Capture.JPG

SCHEDULE
coming

2015 Info
EXCLUSIVES!!!
EXHIBITORS
ARTIST ALLEY

Last edited:
Tell me about it, I'd love to go to this or even E3 and yeah the cost or flying to the US puts me off has I'd have to take the Mrs with me.

My MRS don't like such stuff, she would wanted to see US instead. So she is agains loosing so many time just for that:)))

12:03 on the dot by the time I hit submit because of page loading issues >:(

there goes my downtown hotel

I hear good things about wondercon, if there was a different con I was going to go to it would be c2e2

My 2 other friends got nothing. I'm the lucky one to get anything. Travel planners dropped the ball big time.

@mllNY if you know anyone thats willing to trade for an Omni or Hilton room for a room at Marriott Marina, give me a shout.

@Gadget this is the main con in the US. In terms of panels there are panels for the biggest shows, movies, comics, and everything in between. the exhibit floor is huge. and the con now even takes over the entire downtown area

that said NYCC has made leaps and bounds in the last few years and the turnouts at the show is getting to SDCC levels. being from NY I am partial to NYCC though having been to both SDCC is bigger with the exception of artist alley

man my anticipation level for this show can begin to rise, all the ticket planning and travel plans for all my 2015 cons are done so now it begins to focus on 2015; exclusives, panels, and craziness

Plans for Exclusives have to be Hasbro, Lego, and Mondo...usually Hallmark too but they share exclusives at NYCC so I wait for that.
Plans for Panels - very little just Friday for GoT and TWD, might try Hall H on Sat but I don't know depends whats going on

some news today about the big boy we have been waiting for, Hasbro announced the 2015 SDCC devastator, not in G2 colors as originally assumed but G1 colors with purple chrome! Must have!!
2.jpg
1.jpg

credit for actual pic to planetiacon

@will519 no this is the first Devastator, there are other 3rd party Devastators which are called Hercules

There was a Bruticus Hasbro Exclusive a few years ago

@spawnshop getting these guys home is hard and expensive though!

I know they are probably less well known but thanks to @spawnshop at a previous toy fair I can say I am somewhat intrigued by World of ThreeA. So I am excited to see they will have a larger partnership with IDW, who I also greatly respect for both their Transformers and D&D graphic novels, and will have a bigger presence and hopefully some really cool exclusives coming for SDCC and then hopefully again at NYCC in 2015!

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=df39a60ebc972356a8428c41e&id=d81b721d5a&e

Reactions: spawnshop