sdcc-logo.jpg

July 21-24
Preview July 20
San Diego Convention Center
http://www.comic-con.org/

Prices:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
@will519 I have a screen shot that says 12:01 so I know I was withing 90 seconds that said on peak is saying it doesn't matter what time you submitted but what number you had in line.

though there is so much info going around who knows I know my roomie @poncholo had a very good a number

@mllNY Got the Omni YAY!! Bayfront was my second choice. Had some good times there. One year all the Batmobiles were parked right outside. I met Ray Park in the lobby and my friends hung out with Elijah Wood in the lobby.

I have Bayfront but I can get an Omni if I need it. Going to talk to the roomy tonight to see what he wants to do

@mllNY Haha nice. I do find it much more convenient to go out to eat afterwards staying at the Omni rather than Bayfront or MMM. Already put my deposit down.

@will519 I was just thinking the convenience of walking exclusives back and the lines are closer, at the end of the night i'm not carrying stuff but again what the roomie wants the roomie gets

I'm' at the Marriott gas lamp. Not really into exclusive, I usually get the play arts Kai, I haven' t done panels in years. I love the play arts booth, I have a lot of friends at sideshow so I hang out there a lot. Usually just hang with pros I know. Always have to check out naked fat rave for art. How about you?

Off site i alwas go train at black house team Nogueria. I Train at American top team Atlanta, and my coach Jucao came up with the Nogueria brothers so I'm' pretty tight with the crew there;

For me it is a bit of everything except parties. I do panels, show floor, exclusives, and offsites.

I'm a regular Jack of all Trades

I go to one party every year. Honestly the panels kill me, especially when people ask questions. It's always inane, or some type of self promotion. I guess I'm a SDCC creature of habit since I've been going for so long at this point, I just stick to what I like. I mostly go just to hang out with friends.

1.jpg

Star Trek Beyond World Premier

So Star Trek is going to host its world premier at SDCC on the 20th no word yet on how to score tickets

https://www.comic-con.org/toucan/world-premiere-of-star-trek-beyond-comic-con-international

The first big event to be announced for this year’s Comic-Con International is literally out of this world! Star Trek Beyond, the next installment in the Star Trek franchise will have its exclusive red carpet World Premiere at Comic-Con on Wednesday, July 20, at the Embarcadero Marina Park. Plus it will be shown in the immersive IMAX® format!

As a special event for this year's Comic-Con attendees, a limited number of fans will have the chance to attend this special screening. Details about ticket distribution will be announced prior to the 2016 convention.

This first-ever outdoor IMAX premiere event will include appearances by the film’s cast and crew, and a live concert performance by the San Diego symphony orchestra

“I am thrilled to celebrate the premiere of the film together with the fans at Comic-Con and excited for everyone there to experience Michael Giacchino’s incredible score played live,” said director Justin Lin.

“We are both privileged and excited that Paramount Pictures, Skydance, and Bad Robot have chosen to honor fans by having the world premiere of the next chapter of Star Trek at Comic-Con this summer," said David Glanzer, spokesperson for Comic-Con International.

Star Trek Beyond, the highly anticipated next installment in the globally popular Star Trek franchise, created by Gene Roddenberry and reintroduced by J.J. Abrams in 2009, returns with director Justin Lin (“The Fast and the Furious” franchise) at the helm of this epic voyage of the U.S.S. Enterprise and her intrepid crew. In Beyond, the Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a mysterious new enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test.

From Paramount Pictures and Skydance, Star Trek Beyond is a Bad Robot, Sneaky Shark, Perfect Storm Entertainment production. The film stars John Cho, Simon Pegg, Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoë Saldana, Karl Urban, Anton Yelchin and Idris Elba. Directed by Justin Lin, the third film in the franchise series is produced by J.J. Abrams, Roberto Orci, Lindsey Weber, and Justin Lin; and executive produced by Jeffrey Chernov, David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, and Tommy Harper. Based upon Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry, the screenplay is written by Simon Pegg & Doug Jung. Star Trek Beyond opens in theaters and IMAX® beginning July 22.

Reactions: poncholo