sdcc-logo.jpg

July 21-24
Preview July 20
San Diego Convention Center
http://www.comic-con.org/

Prices:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 if you want shirts are easy, I can order one for you and ship to you after con, let me know

Only reason I don't like that one is cause it's a bit generic, there's no year on the shirt

@PunkNinja not that I am aware ofor yet, sorry

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
lately I've been into these 3A figures but mainly the robots
3AGO WAVE ONE THUG FROM EVENFALL
$140 each premiering at conventions

Thug1.jpg

Thug2.jpg

Hazard-OP.jpg

Hazard2.jpg

@karma2578 here is how to plan for SDCC

1. Make Plans A-Z
2. Throw Plans A-Z out the window

there is so much to do and the creators intentionally schedule popular shows against one another for the exact reason of making you make the hard choice of what you want to do more.

But always remember there is so much going on and to do that no matter what you actually end up doing you'll have a good time

@karma2578 here is how to plan for SDCC

1. Make Plans A-Z
2. Throw Plans A-Z out the window

there is so much to do and the creators intentionally schedule popular shows against one another for the exact reason of making you make the hard choice of what you want to do more.

But always remember there is so much going on and to do that no matter what you actually end up doing you'll have a good time

Agreed with @mllNY So many panels, signings, exclusives...gotta pick and choose. And remember @karma2578 you'll most likely need to camp out to attend the popular panels so choose wisely lol

Mike, I knew you would prefer that totem bot since you got something similar last year ;)

And ya, $150 is a bit much for that GOT bust. There's also this sick Sandtrooper for $90. Decisions...

Sandtrooper03.jpg

Reactions: spawnshop