Saving Private Ryan (Blu-ray Steelcase) [Australia]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Saving Private Ryan Blu-ray Steelcase

If you have pics, please provide ... more info coming soon.

svp_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
Very nice indeed, as if normal steels weren't enough to worry about, im edging into collecting some of these and videogame steelbooks too. Help.

Woohoo, found myself an absolute MINT copy and it just arrived in the post. I'd do a backflip if I could. I'll try to get some decent photos up in the coming days.

Reactions: MK50
Just got this through mint this morning, wow, it is absolutely awesome in the flesh. Got it with IB and T2 slips aswell, nearly complete now i think :oohyeah:, i'll try and get some pics up shortly on the recently purchased thread.

Just got this through mint this morning, wow, it is absolutely awesome in the flesh. Got it with IB and T2 slips aswell, nearly complete now i think :oohyeah:, i'll try and get some pics up shortly on the recently purchased thread.

Where and how in the world did you find this??

Lol Craig! Not guilty ,no eBay involved just some purchases off of a guy I know who I think is getting out of the game. Got pretty lucky really as I'd purchased something else and then he offered these to me. Got a spare IB too for free but it has a bend in it at the top.

" OH YEH " Thats SWeeeeeeet buddy :scat:. pity the pic was spoilt by that inglorious bastard one...:angry: only joking :hilarious:
nice pick ups....
Its looking like Aussie metal slips have gone from rare/hard to get onto the EXSTINCT catagory..:angry: