Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #001) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 4, 2019
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order January 10 8 PM UK Time)
Price: £39.98
Notes: 3 Discs (4K + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray Disc)

packshot-social-media_1024x1024.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 23.30.51.png
11995437-1564632619645899.jpg

Note
The 2 card stands for the numbered card are taped to the bubble wrapping don't throw out bubble wrapping until you remove the card stands as you might miss them

The wooden display stand push each side at the top towards center peg to not have a stand loose

BP Sticker 001 I found to be not a removable sticker so if you want that intact don't try to peel off

Last edited:
Note
The 2 card stands for the numbered card are taped to the bubble wrapping don't throw out bubble wrapping until you remove the card stands as you might miss them

The wooden display stand push each side at the top towards center peg to not have a stand loose

BP Sticker 001 I found to be not a removable sticker so if you want that intact don't try to peel off

Thanks for the pics Paul. How would you rate the release vs their past work (exclusive line slips) and vs other Asian/EU premium retailers? The slip construction looks better in pics than in the past. Is that the case?

Thanks for the pics Paul. How would you rate the release vs their past work (exclusive line slips) and vs other Asian/EU premium retailers? The slip construction looks better in pics than in the past. Is that the case?
It's a nice slip and contents good
It's a fantastic release
EverythingBlu not had this type slip before so there is nothing from everythingblu previously to compare to as previous slips was totally different type
It's not same level of quality as HDzeta/Filmarena XL slips that are similar but it's not poor it's still done well

So wait a minute, does FA have competition now? Another XL slip :LOL::LOL::rofl:. The bells and whistles looking good, but I just can´t accept that Steelbook with crappy streaky matte finish, and, totally unacceptable front "recycled" artwork WTF :facepalm::facepalm: and this is supposed to represent 20th Anniversary Steelbook edition? Hell no, Im not buying this steel ever :censored::vomit:

The new extra on the Bonus disc
Schindler's List 25 years later is very good

Even if you already have Schindler's List Blu-ray release from 2013

It's worth upgrading to one of the 25th Anniversary releases alone for the new extras even if you don't have 4K setup or 4K UHD player

So wait a minute, does FA have competition now? Another XL slip :LOL::LOL::rofl:. The bells and whistles looking good, but I just can´t accept that Steelbook with crappy streaky matte finish, and, totally unacceptable front "recycled" artwork WTF :facepalm::facepalm: and this is supposed to represent 20th Anniversary Steelbook edition? Hell no, Im not buying this steel ever :censored::vomit:
I hear you! I'm not much of a fan either of the steel, but that's no more EB's fault than it is FA's or CM's. This film deserved a better steel.

Just wait for the 40th Anniversary edition. That will really be something, I'm telling you.:LOL:

Artwork is the same on all the 25th anniversary editions be it a steelbook or amaray or the super bonus amaray edition with slipcase
The UK super bonus slipcase edition repeats artwork of the steelbook only difference is the finish
This has nothing to do with the retailers but is the film studio decision and steven spielberg

It's obvious artwork was restricted on what could be used with all releases using same artwork in terms of steelbook and amaray slipcase

This release is the best of all the releases so far as it does include some different artwork on the folder holding the artcards and booklet and the back of the slipbox

I hear you! I'm not much of a fan either of the steel, but that's no more EB's fault than it is FA's or CM's. This film deserved a better steel.

Yep I didn´t mean it just for EB, but overall to the Steelbook. Hopefully Manta or TheBlu or PA can go WEA way, I would buy then without a hesitation.

Just wait for the 40th Anniversary edition. That will really be something, I'm telling you.:LOL:

Haha, what do you have on mind, in your bottomless imagination? :hilarious:

Artwork is the same on all the 25th anniversary editions be it a steelbook or amaray or the super bonus amaray edition with slipcase
The UK super bonus slipcase edition repeats artwork of the steelbook only difference is the finish
This has nothing to do with the retailers but is the film studio decision and steven spielberg

It's obvious artwork was restricted on what could be used with all using same artwork in terms of steelbook and amaray

This release is the best of all the releases so far as it does include some different artwork on the folder holding the artcards and booklet and the back of the slipbox

All these directors (not)approving the beautiful artworks, they better stay with directing only, and leave those decisions to somebody else :LOL:

Yep I didn´t mean it just for EB, but overall to the Steelbook. Hopefully Manta or TheBlu or PA can go WEA way, I would buy then without a hesitation.

Haha, what do you have on mind, in your bottomless imagination? :hilarious:

All these directors (not)approving the beautiful artworks, they better stay with directing only, and leave those decisions to somebody else :LOL:
What do I have in mind? That maybe Steven Spielberg won't be around 15 years from now to disapprove of perfectly fine artworks. I wish him a long life but he has been pissing me off lately.:(

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Hereticz
Just got mine and I am impressed. The individual components of this edition may not rise to the quality of other
retailers but taken all together they make for an excellent package. I must say the art cards are of very high quality.
What a fat package though. Reminds me that I must maintain my New Year's resolution to get as skinny as my wallet.:D