Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Schindler's List Digibook

Release date April 24th, 2013

Price : 537CZK / 22€
FilmArena : http://www.filmarena.cz/blu-ray-schindleruv-seznam

Shind_digi_cz.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, but I don't like the release date. Here in the Netherlands the release is set for April 24th 2013. But that is still a goal date.

VERY nice find Carl - as Pieter says its just a pity that we will have to wait such a long time for it to be released! Hopefully there will be a UK and/or US release, and we know that the Dutch releases are in English as well.

I'll add it to the upcoming releases.

Last edited:
Please keep in mind, probaly the 100th series are over. And this could be some quick photoshop work, like we all saw with various Czech releases.

On the j-card King Kong artwork is used: scene: King Kong on Empire State Building.

Last edited:
Reactions: carllenc
the tittle kills me, waiting for a UK release. But i'm very happy to know this one is coming!!! :D:D

yeah the title sucks... I would buy it only with the original title on it but since the books from Universal were released in a bunch of countries I´m pretty confident that it will happen to this one too.

Pretty sure this one will happen...it was supposed to come out last year as part of the Universal 100th Anniversary Collector's Series but was delayed, so there is no reason to think they won't keep the digibook packaging.

I'm hoping Universal will release more besides in this series, like High Plains Drifter and Shenandoah.

Schindler's List - Universal 100th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Digibook [Czech]

Schindlerův seznam

The Czech Filmarena e-tailer has this listed here
It is showing as a Universal 100th Anniversary release, which if it proves to be the case would be a very nice edition.

The cover may be subject to change, so do not order unless you are prepared to accept a possibly different cover design.

Release date April 24th, 2013 New release date added to OP.

schindler_CZ.JPG

thanks to collector03601 for mentioning this in the UK version thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sigill
That's unusual for Warner to have a different digibook design. They are usually the same worldwide for these 100th anniversary editions.