Scott Pilgrim vs the World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #003) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 15, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (pre-order August 18 at 8PM UK time)
Price: £24.98
Notes: Limited to 1000 numbered copies

FinalPick-Recovered_1_2048x.jpg

SteelBook_slip_1024x1024.jpg
slip_back-front_1024x1024.jpg
SteelBook_open_1024x1024.jpg
scotp-pilgrim-slip_c359f069-e66c-4001-b3f0-3e93bb1017e5_1024x1024.jpg
guitar-pick1_1024x1024.jpg
  • Hard Boxes Individually Numbered 1 - 1000
  • All New Hard Box Slipcase
  • All New Printing Techniques For Enhanced Finishes
  • Exclusive Faux Leather Release Sticker
  • Limited Edition SteelBook
  • Free Custom Guitar Pick

Last edited by a moderator:
I do find it funny though that everyone commenting on their most recent fb is getting a personal response yet they can't come here and answer to anyone about anything

The slip does look pretty good but I wouldn't feel confident paying now for something that isn't available for another 2 months. We need to see how the next item goes and whether the delays are sorted out.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Not sure yet If I want to get this one

I will decide in next few weeks if I get this or the Zavvi exclusive both have the same steelbook

Thanks to less preorders, one would assume shipping is not a nightmare. But you know what they say, time can tell great stories.

I think people forget the grand scale of things when it came to SOTD, it wasn't just the shipping that was a problem, the actual release date was pushed back a couple of times, after people had paid for the item they decided to change certain aspects of the package for example the metal numbering cards and the overall customer service was a disgrace. Then people were waiting months just to get it

I genuinely believe EB started off with the very best intentions but simply bit off more than they could chew, they should have started with release's like this with a moderate print run and worked up to SOTD type packages a couple of years down the line, as for this release, I like it but already own the original red steel and the vertical play effort, so I'll properly pass.

I genuinely believe EB started off with the very best intentions but simply bit off more than they could chew, they should have started with release's like this with a moderate print run and worked up to SOTD type packages a couple of years down the line, as for this release, I like it but already own the original red steel and the vertical play effort, so I'll properly pass.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions