Digibook Scream Ultimate Blu-ray Digibook [Netherlands]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Just found this, looks very nice :naughty:

1002004011297468.jpg

As of April 14 in the cinema to see the long-awaited fourth part one of the most famous movie series ever: SCREAM. Now you can include the Ultimate Internet Edition ordered. This is a special edition Blu-ray only to book online and not available until September 14.

This unique collector's item will consist of the following items:
Spectacular package
All Scream films, including Scream 4 on Blu-ray + many extras
Booklet with photographs and a look behind the scenes of this famous franchise
4 exclusive theatrical movie poster cards

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/dvd/scream-ultimate-internet-edition/1002004011297468/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered from them and did not have a good experience. My package was mis shipped and it took 6-8 months to get $100's of dollars back via wire transfer, where I had to pay the fees. In addition, their site must have not been secure at the time, because someone stole my credit card from their site (it was proven someone placed an order on my account, and attempted to ship items to the Netherlands. May have been isolated incident, but just FYI. This is also available at Freerecordshop.nl.

If ordering from Bol is a bad idea, what about freerecordshop?

I would love to have this. I wonder if the transfer is the same though as the US release. If so, I may just hold on to them.

Hey Darc-I've ordered from Freerecordshop once, and thing went fine. I'd say, regardless of what retailer you use, keep an eye on your statements afterwards. It seems some security certificates can be breached, and the CC numbers are occasionally used by other individuals. If this happens and you end up with unwanted charges you didn't authorize, just call your credit card company and open a dispute immediately. I know many folks have used freerecordshop.nl for various formats over the years, and I've not personally heard of any nightmare stories. As with all things, just remain aware-CC numbers in the US are also stolen, unfortunately, so it's a global issue.

Hey Darc-I've ordered from Freerecordshop once, and thing went fine. I'd say, regardless of what retailer you use, keep an eye on your statements afterwards. It seems some security certificates can be breached, and the CC numbers are occasionally used by other individuals. If this happens and you end up with unwanted charges you didn't authorize, just call your credit card company and open a dispute immediately. I know many folks have used freerecordshop.nl for various formats over the years, and I've not personally heard of any nightmare stories. As with all things, just remain aware-CC numbers in the US are also stolen, unfortunately, so it's a global issue.

I may be interested in ordering this then from Freerecordshop. Thanks DB!

I'm well aware about credit/debit fraud. I had my credit card and debt card compromised before. It sucks. Someone started buying fitness equipment and dietary supplements using my debit card, and had the items shipped to my apartment! What an idiot. I still have some of the stuff laying around lol.

LOL-Darc-sorry to hear that! But it sounds like it got resolved, and you have an enhanced 6 pack for it, now, LOL!:)

LOL-Darc-sorry to hear that! But it sounds like it got resolved, and you have an enhanced 6 pack for it, now, LOL!:)

LOL, I wish. It was some silly resistant bands and stuff like that. Yup, it was resolved in the sense that I got my money back and took the necessary actions to protect my identity.

The more I look at this, the more it resembles a digibook to me. I'm close to pulling the trigger :naughty:

Edit: Ordered this from Freerecordshop. September is a long time to wait though...

Last edited:
The more I look at this, the more it resembles a digibook to me. I'm close to pulling the trigger :naughty:

Edit: Ordered this from Freerecordshop. September is a long time to wait though...

Judging by the pictures in the first post, it look extremely likely that it will be a digibook - let's all really hope so!

So its known, this is more than likely a dvd sized digibook tho, in fact like a mediabook matching those in austria/germany

Yeah, its the same as digibooks for me, I used to not like how they were diff size than regular blus but once you get a few its no big deal. So with my digibooks, I have them all pretty much in order of size ... the bigger (g1) at the end ... sucks when you have one, but once you have at least 3 it doesnt look so bad. :)

I used to be of the same opinion, but now that I have a few of the German mediabooks, plus Spanish Shutter Island, I've got used to the varying sizes!

Yeah, its the same as digibooks for me, I used to not like how they were diff size than regular blus but once you get a few its no big deal. So with my digibooks, I have them all pretty much in order of size ... the bigger (g1) at the end ... sucks when you have one, but once you have at least 3 it doesnt look so bad. :)

Looks like I need a few more of this size then lol. This will be my first though!

The Boondock Saints is that size, but its pretty hard to come by at a decent price. Renius would be your best bet at probably obtaining one if interested without giving an arm and a leg for it. It was by far my most expensive digibook, and probably ever for that matter. Think I paid $80.