Digibook Scream Ultimate Blu-ray Digibook [Netherlands]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Just found this, looks very nice :naughty:

1002004011297468.jpg

As of April 14 in the cinema to see the long-awaited fourth part one of the most famous movie series ever: SCREAM. Now you can include the Ultimate Internet Edition ordered. This is a special edition Blu-ray only to book online and not available until September 14.

This unique collector's item will consist of the following items:
Spectacular package
All Scream films, including Scream 4 on Blu-ray + many extras
Booklet with photographs and a look behind the scenes of this famous franchise
4 exclusive theatrical movie poster cards

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/dvd/scream-ultimate-internet-edition/1002004011297468/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the pictures Buffalo, I got my copy today also. As we can see the cover from the OP picture did not turn out the same as the actual one!

i think that cover looks better then the stock photo in the op,hopefully mine will turn up tomorrow.

Thanks pmartin, I do like the look of this but I was hoping for more pics than text! From looking at the pictures is there only 16 pages in the book? Thanks.

I suppose you could say that there are 18 "pages" - 1 to 9 are actual pages with Dutch text and a few photos, pages 10 to 18 are the strange fold-out perforated section with just a kind of poster for each film on the front and the name of the film on the back. Take a look at the last photo in the post from Buffalo above to see what I mean. These are I take it the "4 exclusive theatrical movie poster cards"

I should also say that the discs included in this package are pretty poorly put together. For Films 1 to 3, It seems they have used the original blu-ray versions - that is to say, each starts with trailers for other films from the time the disc was originally released, in very poor SD quality, followed immediately by the film itself - these discs have no menu at all. The only audio available is English, subtitles - Dutch. The fourth film does at least have a menu, but again only offers English sound and Dutch subtitles. A very disappointing package for 52.99 euros! :(

Reactions: Sigill
I suppose you could say that there are 18 "pages" - 1 to 9 are actual pages with Dutch text and a few photos, pages 10 to 18 are the strange fold-out perforated section with just a kind of poster for each film on the front and the name of the film on the back. Take a look at the last photo in the post from Buffalo above to see what I mean. These are I take it the "4 exclusive theatrical movie poster cards"

I should also say that the discs included in this package are pretty poorly put together. For Films 1 to 3, It seems they have used the original blu-ray versions - that is to say, each starts with trailers for other films from the time the disc was originally released, in very poor SD quality, followed immediately by the film itself - these discs have no menu at all. The only audio available is English, subtitles - Dutch. The fourth film does at least have a menu, but again only offers English sound and Dutch subtitles. A very disappointing package for 52.99 euros! :(

Wow !! you paid 53 Euros for it? I only had to pay 42,50 and that was with shipping ....

did a GB on this havent opened my copy up though yet...

John

Thanks for your help, it does seem a bit disappointing for that price. Its strange that they have included the postcards within the book rather than separately. They should also have menus on each disc as a bare minimum! It does look nice though so I am still tempted as a big Scream fan!

Mine arrvied this morning :D
One corner all smashed up :( crappy packaging from Free record shop :angry:

And be warned there customer service is just as bad as bol

A replacement is not possible due to it being OOS !!

Sorry to hear that you got a damaged one.

Take care
John