Se7en (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition/What's in the Box?! Special Edition) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Collectors's Edition - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK - What's in the Box?! Special Edition - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99 (Collectors Edition) - £79.99 (What's in the Box?! Special Edition)
Notes: What's in the Box?! Special Edition is a UK/Ireland Exclusive

81ONt6i2snL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81LPYorGJZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Collectors edition contents
  • Film on 4K UHD and Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Slipcase (Design TBC)
  • John Doe 38-Page Booklet
  • 7x Deadly Sin Crime Scene Art Cards
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • 'Help Me' Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Investigation Chalkboard Art Card

What’s in the box edition contents:
  • Film on 4K UHD and Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Box Packaging (Design TBC)
  • John Doe 38-Page Booklet
  • Frosted Pine LITTLE TREES Brand Air Freshener
  • 7x Deadly Sin Comic Books
  • 7x Deadly Sin Crime Scene Art Cards
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • “Help Me” Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Investigation Chalkboard Art Card
  • Numbered Sticker of Authenticity

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this means Fight Club, The Social Network and other Fincher films will finally come to 4K.
Fight club, can't see that happening. It's disney now. Same goes for Gone Girl. Social Network was released years ago by Sony. Zodiac and GWTDT are WB/Sony too, so possibles for the future, but they're not as big ticket titles as the others.

Seems like a whole lotta nothing for the extra £30, other than the whats-in-the-box "Box".

I may just stick with the Manta Box and swap in the 4K Disc.

Placed an order for the ULTIMATE Collectors Edition, I wonder if amazon will actually fulfill the order or exchange it with the standard.
fjdkghdg.jpg

Placed an order for the ULTIMATE Collectors Edition, I wonder if amazon will actually fulfill the order or exchange it with the standard.
View attachment 569381
Even though you would think the Ultimate is the bigger one, that's the same for Zavvi and HMV for being the cheaper one.
So the big one is called the Special Edition, its just the pictures uploaded wrong, so i don't think it would create a misprice for the bigger version scenario.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
View attachment 569381
I'd cancel it mate. You won't get the What's in the box edition. As 'roofr4sh' has pointed out the pictures only are the wrong way round. The wording for the Ultimate Collector's Edition is shown on the corresponding picture and is only the steelbook version, not the what's in the box edition. Not worth the gamble.

For some reason I thought the slip box also came in the bigger box version. Think it should tbh

At least Warner have learnt to not give Amazon the box edition. Just hope steel isn’t rattling around like in the exorcist. Which is also why I think the slip should be included. And no greasy glue please
When ever there is a set like this with multiple tears they totally should do the everythingblu way. With each tier having every in the previous one. That whats in the box should totally have a slip.