Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyserSoze30

A Usual Suspect
Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2011
UK
Hi Guys,

So the time has come for me to give up my collection, other more important things to spend my money on like getting my own place etc

So where is the best place to sell them? I know there is the classifieds on here, ebay etc but the main problem I have is pricing, I mean I know some prices but others no clue, is it best to put a price and then other members will say my price is too high and I can then adjust it etc?

How much does a I am Legend FS 1st release sealed/mint (no sticker) sell for?

any advice would be appreciated, thanks

You can post in the known value guide thread here. Members should be able to give you a good idea of what your Steelbooks are currently worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KeyserSoze30
Lol, also u know you can search completed listings and see how much they sold for but trouble with eBay prices can be very varied

Lol, also u know you can search completed listings and see how much they sold for but trouble with eBay prices can be very varied

True, it usually helps sellers if they put up several rare ones up for auction at the same time. This way there is usually a bit of a buzz and lots of potential buyers notice the listings.

Steelbook values have become pretty unpredictable though...

So, what you are saying is that, if you look at prices of steelbooks on ebay, it will tell you how much steelbooks go for on ebay? That's pretty smart :hilarious:

No i said that watch them it will then give you a rough amount how much they are going for on ebay. Ie when they sell!

I am not sure ebay is the best guide as there tends to be a little dubious activity at times which throws values both up and down.

Thread locked. Try the Ebay or trading forum. Ebay can give you a rough idea of closing prices, but you can also search our Trading forum to see what other people are asking, etc. Once you have an idea you can post a 'For sale' list in the Trading forum, with prices. Thanks and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.