Digibook Senna: LE Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
A Blu-ray digibook version of the documentary about Brazilian Formula One legend Ayrton Senna will be released in the UK on the 10th of October. A special edition which includes a model of his F1 racing car will also be available.

More details on the Hidefninja Blu-ray digibook news site here

Amazon purchase information - digibook here and Collector's edition here

EDIT: NOW OOP.

Senna.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja and rodtp
Hi there,
Does anyone know anywhere that still has this in stock? The only place I can find is the F1.com store (well, they say it's in stock but who knows) It's £30 plus £5 postage. There is one copy on eBay, I e-mailed the seller asking if they'd accept £28 and they swiftly added a BiN price of £35.
I'm desperate for it, I've already had 4 orders cancelled from places not having any stock left. Or does anyone have an extra copy?

Oh I also found it on CDWow but I've only heard bad stories about that place.

ive been trauling for a copy for a while now cannot seem top get one see previous posts fella i have also seen it on cdwow but dont want to order from them as i havent heard good things and i wouldent be convinced they even have it.

Has anybody tried HMV, Oxford Street? If not, I'll go tomorrow.

Had hoped to call in today, but didn't get the chance in the end :(

I tried Peterborough again today (they were expecting two), but system now updated to say the item is deleted. Chap there was really helpful and said that whilst they couldn't arrange an inter-store transfer it was worth trying the customer service number (found on back of receipts).

That said if you find anything in Oxford Street can you get me a copy as well (happy to put some money your way in advance just in case if you prefer :))

Bit the bullet and ordered the one from the F1.com store. Just hope they still actually do have it in stock. For the price I've paid I almost want to buy a copy of the regular edition just so I can keep this one sealed.
The copy on eBay has gone already.
moivesandgamesonline has it. I was trying to order it but ran into problems with my own Paypal account, not sure I trust the site either, mixed reviews.

choicesuk says "Stock on order" so I e-mailed them asking if they are actually getting more in. I don't suppose they are. Didn't want to wait to find out really, no doubt F1.com will run out of stock soon enough (if they haven't already) even at that price.

Actually that Amz.uk Mkt Seller (only the first one, ali52416) seems reasonable price in circumstances. btw he (or she) has nothing to do with me, just an observation.
I e-mailed them asking if they could go any lower (was over £50) Said they paid £28 for it in the first place, add in the cost of selling on Amazon, wouldn't go any lower than £35 and wouldn't do that price over Amazon. Which is why I went for the F1.com store at the same price. If they turn out to be out of stock then I'll probably go back to them and say ok. Unless choicesuk get any more stock.

Edit: my order from F1.com has been charged and packed, not yet shipped. And it still says in stock, so if you don't mind paying a but more then it looks like its about the only place to still get it.

Last edited:
Ninja Hub has got two copies (no more found) from HMV, Oxford Street.

Requestors LMK. I paid £25 each.

Attachments

• Senna DP.jpg
    Senna DP.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 140

Oh I get you! :emb:

I think I'll stand down as there are plenty interested who will pay more than I can afford right now, but respect for going to HMV and finding them :)

Just to add that if you don't have two takers I will have one, but can only offer cost + a little towards your time, etc.

So the one available online at HMV is the book version and not just the normal slipped blu ray?
Think the pic may be wrong on their site is all that is stopping me ordering it

There is no other blu ray then this on there either

So the one available online at HMV is the book version and not just the normal slipped blu ray?
Think the pic may be wrong on their site is all that is stopping me ordering it

There is no other blu ray then this on there either

Check the link in my previous post. The pix and decription do not match. I believe the limited edition was £17.99 before being deleted.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Falconhoof - Your mailbox is bursting!

Reactions: Falconhoof