Digibook Senna: LE Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
A Blu-ray digibook version of the documentary about Brazilian Formula One legend Ayrton Senna will be released in the UK on the 10th of October. A special edition which includes a model of his F1 racing car will also be available.

More details on the Hidefninja Blu-ray digibook news site here

Amazon purchase information - digibook here and Collector's edition here

EDIT: NOW OOP.

Senna.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja and rodtp
Thank you. Last night I ordered the item, but will be shipped separately ...

We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will be dispatched separately. You can cancel at any time.

I look forward. :)

Regards, sav.

The same message appeared to me when I bought the item. Hope they could dispatch it at the end... but, certainly, it's a bit weird that it has appeared in stock suddenly when it was supposed to be out of print since a while.

The same message appeared to me when I bought the item. Hope they could dispatch it at the end... but, certainly, it's a bit weird that it has appeared in stock suddenly when it was supposed to be out of print since a while.

its being sold by Indigostarfish which have done this a couple of times with OOP steelbooks, i dont think they ship overseas though but i might be wrong as they never used too.

Thanks for the heads up guys mines despatched :scat:
Im assuming it's the one that said triple play with booklet only one that sounded like a digibook

Thanks for the heads up guys mines despatched :scat:
Im assuming it's the one that said triple play with booklet only one that sounded like a digibook
This is the slipcover version with the production booklet inside it. The original one is OOP. That one was the digibook without the slip and the title Senna is heavily embossed.

This is the slipcover version with the production booklet inside it. The original one is OOP. That one was the digibook without the slip and the title Senna is heavily embossed.

Comparing the pics from F1 store and Amazon it does look like its the digibook, but only time we tell.

The "yellow" one with the slip cover and stapled Production Notes is indeed back on sale at Amazon.co.uk and I bought a couple for friends. It is the same one that went OOP as the website told me I ordered this back in August.

Suggest with the interest in the film and the Brazilian Grand Prix just around the corner, they decided that they could sell some more which I am certain they will do. No doubt they will sell out again.

Comparing the pics from F1 store and Amazon it does look like its the digibook, but only time we tell.
Please check the following item number on eBay 130601132398. That's the version selling on amazon for £17.99 and the previous OOP digibook is clearly shown on post #10 of page 1 of this thread. They both look identical except the original didn't have a slip and had it's "Senna" lettering is embossed, whereas the newer version has a flat slipcover with a production booklet. The older one is a fully fledged digibook.

The original DID have a slip but you are correct that the original also has SENNA embossed on the slip. I still have a couple of copies here. The "Triple Play" Blu banner is on the slip cover only.

Apparently it's back in stock at amazon.co.uk for £17.99

The following item will arrive after 25 Dec 2011. To see how the adverse weather is affecting deliveries, visit our FAQ page.

Comes with Santa Claus?? :drool:

Order of two items in stock was split.. the first is already on and "Senna digibook" reindeer is waiting to go. :D

Friends will upgrade.

Regards, sav.

Last edited by a moderator: