Digibook Senna: LE Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
A Blu-ray digibook version of the documentary about Brazilian Formula One legend Ayrton Senna will be released in the UK on the 10th of October. A special edition which includes a model of his F1 racing car will also be available.

More details on the Hidefninja Blu-ray digibook news site here

Amazon purchase information - digibook here and Collector's edition here

EDIT: NOW OOP.

Senna.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja and rodtp
Arrived this morning:scat:

Attachments

• senna 003.jpg
    senna 003.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 106
  • senna 004.jpg
    senna 004.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 101
  • senna 005.jpg
    senna 005.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 107
  • senna 007.jpg
    senna 007.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 103
  • senna 008.jpg
    senna 008.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 99
  • senna 009.jpg
    senna 009.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 105
  • senna 010.jpg
    senna 010.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 90
  • senna 011.jpg
    senna 011.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: MakeMeHappy
3 copies of the extremely rare Australian Ultimate Collectors Edition on EBAY for $133AU, very cheap considering most have been selling for $250AU, I'd recommend snapping them up soon if you can.

No they're not my listings (they're from different sellers at different prices), one of them is 150GBP, the other is the lowest price I've seen them go for on EBAY at 90GBP, I'm just trying to help people because there's a bunch of guys around on forums asking where they can buy them (I saw a guy asking as recently as 2 days ago) as the stores they were exclusive to in Australia (JB Hi Fi) are 100% sold out an there haven't been any on EBAY for a while...
A couple of people have PM'd me for the EBAY links but because I'm new here it won't let me send PM's. So if you PM to me your email address I will email the links to you...
I think the guy with 3 at 90GBP each has already sold one...

Last edited:
ah, cazna, it's you again LOL...thanks for the PM about those ebay auctio, but I never asked for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Digibook does seem to be more sought after and is harder to find than the Viva case. It goes for around £60-80 whereas the Viva is worth around £50.

Well, I have to disagree with you a bit here. I'm tentatively looking for the UK Digibook and have closely monitored the prices on ebay for a few weeks now. Sealed copies (if they sell at all) go for £40 maximum and 3 open/mint copies sold for under £20 over the course of the last few weeks. People are easily scared off by the Buy it Now prices of £80-£100, but there is no evidence that anybody is actually paying these prices.

None of the sellers dares to put one up for a starting price of £1, because they would be disappointed by the outcome....

Well, I have to disagree with you a bit here. I'm tentatively looking for the UK Digibook and have closely monitored the prices on ebay for a few weeks now. Sealed copies (if they sell at all) go for £40 maximum and 3 open/mint copies sold for under £20 over the course of the last few weeks. People are easily scared off by the Buy it Now prices of £80-£100, but there is no evidence that anybody is actually paying these prices.

None of the sellers dares to put one up for a starting price of £1, because they would be disappointed by the outcome....

You have been keeping a closer eye than me then! I haven't looked for a while but last I did they were mostly on buy it nows for high prices. It sounds like they have fallen a bit then, I'm surprised open/mint is going for that low!

I want to get a copy of either the Viva Metalbox or the Digibook but I just can't decide haha

The digibook is very nice and the slipcover adds a classy touch. The only thing I found was that the booklet is only held in by two staples and it's not very secure. Mine started to get loose quite easily. This may have just been my edition but I wish they would have bound the booklet properly. It's still a very nice digibook though!:)