Slipbox Sicario (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive #37) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 7, 2018
Purchase link: Plain Archive (Pre-order January 4 at 4 PM Korea time)
Price: $32.99
Notes: 1000 copies

DSj4ZpDUMAASTO4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine shipped as well. And now the unbearable waiting game! Consider that my copy of "Blue Valentine" -- left Seoul on Jan.11. No tracking update since then.

Ah, the joy of dealing with Italian post system :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Received my copy today:

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
04.jpg 05.jpg

To those who've missed out on this release: Unless you really want this particular slipbox, save your money for the steelbook editions. Plain Archive better do some of their magic on them, because this slipbox edition is a let-down, in my opinion at least.

Got mine, I like it. A pretty skinny release from Plain, but it's still good. @moon 's pictures are a great representation for any prospective aftermarket buyers...

Got mine, I like it. A pretty skinny release from Plain, but it's still good. @moon 's pictures are a great representation for any prospective aftermarket buyers...
Now that the steelbook is going ahead why would anyone look for this substandard edition in the secondary market.

nobody forced you to buy. maybe its not the best pa edition right,
but if i would visit every thread of poor / expensive editions, or reply to people who like the package of a movie/edition....
that would be a lot of work and i dont care about editions/films i dont like/buy.

Maybe the steelbooks editions will appeal you more. :thumbs: