Sep 15, 2015
Spain
Release date: 15 February 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Preorder Live on Saturday 19th December 6PM UK)
Price: £14.99

11208984-1474347718210473.jpg
11208984-2614347718234821.jpg
11208984-1604347718225473.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool front cover. Horribly lazy back cover. And it should have been gloss.

But this movie was so unbelievably frustrating that I could never bear to suffer through the misery again. Particularly when they are breaking into the house, and Mel Gibson, as the father and "MAN" of the house, just freezes in disbelief, literally doing NOTHING! gah. Don't even get me started. I swear on my life I was YELLING at my tv during that scene.

As with The Mist, I absolutely loathe movies where the main characters are scripted to act in such a self destructive way that would be completely unrealistic. I almost feel like the director is forcing the emotion of frustration on the viewers.

Ok so enough of that... anyway like I said, even if I loved the film, the typical Zavvi laziness of the back cover is lame.

Looks like a very nice SB - saved from mediocrity by the excellent 'bossing - and maybe better than the film deserves. All in all, a classy item :thumbs:
Best thing about these non-glossy dark steels is that you don't get such noticeable fingerprint marks and you do away with issue of glare which can make it difficult to view the image well under certain lighting conditions (an issue less obvious on paler steelbooks with a gloss finish).

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Marc Dooley
The film and steel deserved a better finish - gloss

Nice debossing but it looks too dull, shame as I really wanted this