Sin City: A Dame to Kill for (3D + 2D SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: November 18, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18

Finish: Matte
Units: 4,000
Notes: SteelBook is NOT the same as USA. SteelBook is 100% exclusive to Future Shop world wide. WEA is not confirmed yet.
sincity.jpg

Sin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Front.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Back.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Outside.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Shot-Steelbook-inside.jpg
360 View

sincity.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope it stays similar in design to this beaut of a steelbook just to have some sort of uniform identity between the two; Also, I'm fairly infrequent to these forums but slowly becoming more active on it- How do I go about signing up to join the group buy?? (Way in advance, but still- want to get in there!!) Many thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 244
Notes: SteelBook is NOT the same as USA. SteelBook is 100% exclusive to Future Shop world wide. WEA is not confirmed yet.
What? If it's 100% exclusive to Future Shop worldwide, then it's WEA. So how is it not confirmed? Or did you mean to say that it's definitely WEA, but you just haven't confirmed the actual artwork yet?

What? If it's 100% exclusive to Future Shop worldwide, then it's WEA. So how is it not confirmed? Or did you mean to say that it's definitely WEA, but you just haven't confirmed the actual artwork yet?
Depends on our definition of WEA. I think of WEA as the art isn't on any other edition anywhere in the world (including non SteelBooks).

We know the run is completely exclusive to us, and I've seen the art. I'm unsure if another country will end up using the same or similar art

Depends on our definition of WEA. I think of WEA as the art isn't on any other edition anywhere in the world (including non SteelBooks).

We know the run is completely exclusive to us, and I've seen the art. I'm unsure if another country will end up using the same or similar art

When can you share the art with us ;)

I see what looks like a woman in blue, but due to the size of the image I was shown it's hard to tell who it is.

Hmmm. Maybe in a few weeks once the art is final

No teasing Andrew LOL :p

Looking online Eva is the girl in a blue dress on the posters :cool:

Last edited:
hey @zerox39 ,
will this release be like the first in which is has French on the cover and/or spine?
I know EOne is distributing this one in Canada from all of the commercials I have processed at work for the film, and they always include French on them, much as Alliance did before them.
If we can get this without the French titles it would be even better!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: nexor and WKRP