Sin City: A Dame to Kill for (3D + 2D SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: November 18, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18

Finish: Matte
Units: 4,000
Notes: SteelBook is NOT the same as USA. SteelBook is 100% exclusive to Future Shop world wide. WEA is not confirmed yet.
sincity.jpg

Sin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Front.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Back.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Outside.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Shot-Steelbook-inside.jpg
360 View

sincity.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is correct. The Steel book releasing trend during the early days was to give special treatment to crap movies and screw blockbusters.

Not just crap movies, sometimes it's old stock that they just want to move.

How many of us would be buying TOP GUN if it wasn't in a SteelBook? Or PSYCHO, or GHOSTBUSTERS or AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON?

How many of us would be paying 12 quid for BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA when you can get the Amaray for 3 quid?

Studios have caught on to us, and the whole collectible market. How many versions of THE WALKING DEAD Season 4 are out there right now? Four? Six?

Not just crap movies, sometimes it's old stock that they just want to move.

How many of us would be buying TOP GUN if it wasn't in a SteelBook? Or PSYCHO, or GHOSTBUSTERS or AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON?

How many of us would be paying 12 quid for BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA when you can get the Amaray for 3 quid?

Studios have caught on to us, and the whole collectible market. How many versions of THE WALKING DEAD Season 4 are out there right now? Four? Six?

Caught on to some. I rarely double dip if I already own a film on bluray, 95% of the steels I buy are new releases, but I guess I'm in the minority on that. ;)

If you are reading this forum, I think it is safe to say that you have been suckered into SteelBooks.

Even if you buy 95% new releases, how many of those releases would you be buying if they were not in a SteelBook?

What is the real difference between the two original Sin City steelbook releases from Canada? ... been getting confused with all the different information I keep seeing.

SinCity01.jpg SinCity02.jpg

If you are reading this forum, I think it is safe to say that you have been suckered into SteelBooks.

Even if you buy 95% new releases, how many of those releases would you be buying if they were not in a SteelBook?

All of them, I'm exceptionally picky about them. I don't blind buy and have to really like the film. I pass on a lot of the steels posted on here. ;)

I bought steels before using this forum for several years. This place just changed how I buy them, but the quantity I buy them in hasn't changed :)

hey @zerox39 ,
will this release be like the first in which is has French on the cover and/or spine?
I know EOne is distributing this one in Canada from all of the commercials I have processed at work for the film, and they always include French on them, much as Alliance did before them.
If we can get this without the French titles it would be even better!

I've been working with the vendor team. It's looking like no bilingual spine, but it isn't confirmed yet

I've been working with the vendor team. It's looking like no bilingual spine, but it isn't confirmed yet
We're counting on you hard for this!!!

But if it does have the bilingual spine, I'll keep my original Sin City 1st release with Bilingual spine:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/sin-city-blu-ray-steelbook-alliance-wave-1-canada.6265/

But if it doesn't, oh well, I'll sell the 1st release, get the 2nd Amazon.ca Exclusive with English only spine:
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...y-steelbook-amazon-ca-exclusive-canada.39744/

Do you have good news for us ... and art to share?

Clearly not or im sure the poor guy would of posted it!

Haha. I do like the reminders. I have so many titles going on that sometimes I forget what has been shared and what hasn't. I just emailed the vendor to ask when we can share.

I'll tell you this, the art is different then what I've seen on the other countries steelbooks