Sin City: A Dame to Kill for (3D + 2D SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: November 18, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18

Finish: Matte
Units: 4,000
Notes: SteelBook is NOT the same as USA. SteelBook is 100% exclusive to Future Shop world wide. WEA is not confirmed yet.
sincity.jpg

Sin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Front.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Back.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Outside.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Shot-Steelbook-inside.jpg
360 View

sincity.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Reactions: rj531
Oh my! This is a nice one, especially the inside art. Although the finish is a bit of a buzz kill for me. Hopefully the matte finish doesn't detract from it too much in person.

I don't like it. The front image is decent but there's too much text (mentioning Frank Miller three times is unnecessary, the German/Zavvi editions got it right) and it appears that Eva Green only has one leg in this movie. The inside artwork is good apart from the Jessica Alba image which just looks out of place (the Zavvi inside artwork is the same minus Alba and looks great). As for the back... :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: psychoscot
It appears everyone has an exclusive of this title. I prefer the BB version, however I'm more curious about the finish. If it's matte, a big no.
Per zerox39's post:
Here's the Sin City SteelBook art.
It's done in matte, I've seen this one in person and the matte finish makes the rain and colors contrast really well. Gloss ruined the look (somehow)

Reactions: charleybusko
hmmm not a bad effort i think, but for me, there is only 1 Eve Green image which deserves to be the front and we all no which 1 that is :naughty:

....Still if this had been gloss instead of matte it wlda probably been best from what i have seen so far, but as its also matte I'll be sticking with my not-eva-green-but-still-slutty zavvi edition :)

Reactions: psychoscot
Yay! A design that fits the movie and the series. And Eva Green is always a plus.

Zavvi really stuffed up bad with their one. Why would they go with a design that doesn't fit the Steel they released for the first movie?