Sin City: A Dame to Kill for (3D + 2D SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: November 18, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18

Finish: Matte
Units: 4,000
Notes: SteelBook is NOT the same as USA. SteelBook is 100% exclusive to Future Shop world wide. WEA is not confirmed yet.
sincity.jpg

Sin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Front.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Back.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Outside.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Shot-Steelbook-inside.jpg
360 View

sincity.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
am i the only one who thinks this is the best steelbook for this movie? way better than zavvi's and best buy's

this steelbook is gorgeous, love the glossy raindrops and the over all finish
yes it is better than zavi and BB. BB is the worst to me :D

FS back is better than Bestbuy, heck I think Bestbuy takes last place for weak back art
However seeing photos of FS steel, I prefer the bestbuy front... not impressed with the finishing for the FS design. Just my opinion though.

am i the only one who thinks this is the best steelbook for this movie? way better than zavvi's and best buy's

this steelbook is gorgeous, love the glossy raindrops and the over all finish
I don't think there's any spot gloss on this steel. But the raindrops do look shiny and stand out from rest of the artwork.
I gotta agree with you about Zavvi/BB. BB's steelbook is ugly and I prefer this art over Zavvi. Back is also better than others.

I prefer the Netherlands edition the best with Mickey rourke on the front art cover we no how awesome he was in the first dont we...