Sleepy Hollow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fabelo StoryBook) [USA]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: September 5, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Best Buy
Price: $29.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - $37.99 (Walmart)

916uneLdQXL._SL1500_.jpg

51g8V8jgsCL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-thinking about front art, I’m finally happy to see one of my favorite actors on the cover. Even if there’s something a little bit off with Christopher Walken’s face likeness? :wacky: :D

Christopher Walken GIF

Im Sorry Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Looks like it's gonna be ATMOS by the looks of it on Amazon amaray version.
Hmmm, I'm sceptical. Amazon have just tagged an atmos logo image as one of the listing photos, it's not actually on the amaray slip. Have to wait for rear slip shot to be sure on that. I'll be pleasantly surprised if there's atmos, paramount rarely afford catalogue 4K titles with 3D sound.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Artwork better be decent. Still bitter about that truck that my copy got incinerated in!
Yup I feel your pain mate. Mine got cancelled too back then, b@stards :mad: Was several years later before I actually managed to find one at a 'reasonable' price too (though I wasn't always actively looking tbf). Finally caved and got myself a sealed copy for £45 from a fellow Ninja back in 2018 lol. The one zavvi cancelled was only £15.99 at the time so always felt like a somewhat bitter pill to swallow :LOL::chill pill::sick: Such is life... :rolleyes:

Did you ever manage to pick one up yourself or just end up skipping on it?

Can you imagine if the U.K. does get this and another 2000 copies get destroyed in another truck in a crash. I’d be livid lol
GIF by BüroBlondBerlin

I swear to God :rofl::banghead:

Reactions: Flloydo
Yup I feel your pain mate. Mine got cancelled too back then, b@stards :mad: Was several years later before I actually managed to find one at a 'reasonable' price too (though I wasn't always actively looking tbf). Finally caved and got myself a sealed copy for £45 from a fellow Ninja back in 2018 lol. The one zavvi cancelled was only £15.99 at the time so always felt like a somewhat bitter pill to swallow :LOL::chill pill::sick: Such is life... :rolleyes:

Did you ever manage to pick one up yourself or just end up skipping on it?

Nah I didn’t bother in the end because of prices although £45 is one of the cheaper versions I’ve heard of. But it’s been a long time since I checked. Shame because it’s a great looking steel. Really like the look of this one too
GIF by BüroBlondBerlin

I swear to God :rofl::banghead:
:rofl:

Reactions: Mickle_89
Yeah, that artwork is not doing it for me. It's bland (no background) and really badly centered (or not centered!!)

First steelbook is miles better. Even the FYE one.