Sleepy Hollow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fabelo StoryBook) [USA]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: September 5, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Best Buy
Price: $29.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - $37.99 (Walmart)

916uneLdQXL._SL1500_.jpg

51g8V8jgsCL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I'm sceptical. Amazon have just tagged an atmos logo image as one of the listing photos, it's not actually on the amaray slip. Have to wait for rear slip shot to be sure on that. I'll be pleasantly surprised if there's atmos, paramount rarely afford catalogue 4K titles with 3D sound.

What @paulboland posted - pictures of inside, outside and both discs - on 4K disc it's Dolby Atmos logo so i guess it's really gonna be DA.

If this one will indeed have booklet and amaray won't. I'll probably buy it just cause of booklet as bonus on top of 4K. :headphone: :giggle:

What @paulboland posted - pictures of inside, outside and both discs - on 4K disc it's Dolby Atmos logo so i guess it's really gonna be DA.
It's hard to make that out tbh. I'd wait for the rear of the amaray for confirmation. Possible it says "Dolby Audio" instead of atmos, wouldn't be the first time someone has made that jump to conclusion. Hopefully it does though!

It's hard to make that out tbh. I'd wait for the rear of the amaray for confirmation. Possible it says "Dolby Audio" instead of atmos, wouldn't be the first time someone has made that jump to conclusion. Hopefully it does though!

It's ATMOS. That doesn't look like AUDIO. I dont know where you see AUDIO or think it can be also that. Look last letters at least.

Btw it's confirmed:
On 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray Sleepy Hollow is presented in 2160p at 1.85:1 (HDR formats TBD). The soundtrack has been upgraded to Dolby Atmos from a previous Dolby Digital 5.1 mix.

On other forum it's also said that disc will be DV too beside ATMOS. So i guess there's that. Digitally at least on VUDU it's been upgraded to DV.

Last edited:
Watched this as a kid without having read Washington Irving's short story and it was terrifying but Depp was excellent as Ichabod Crane. Will get this probably but may wait to see if there is a UK release.

It's ATMOS. That doesn't look like AUDIO. I dont know where you see AUDIO or think it can be also that. Look last letters at least.

Btw it's confirmed:

On other forum it's also said that disc will be DV too beside ATMOS. So i guess there's that. Digitally at least on VUDU it's been upgraded to DV.
It'll for sure be DV, pretty much all paramount titles are. It's too pixelated when you zoom in to know for sure, but it does look like atmos, yes. It also wouldn't be the first time a disc in a mockup said atmos, when there ended up being no atmos. Just wait and see bud, Don't get too het up about it lol

It'll for sure be DV, pretty much all paramount titles are. It's too pixelated when you zoom in to know for sure, but it does look like atmos, yes. It also wouldn't be the first time a disc in a mockup said atmos, when there ended up being no atmos. Just wait and see bud, Don't get too het up about it lol

Pete And Pete Ok GIF by The Adventures of Pete & Pete

The more that I think about it, the more I’m incline to replace the 25th Anniversary Digibook with this. It appears that the text of the book is included here as well, making it a relatively easy upgrade to 4k. On the Atmos side, it would be nice, but I’m (sadly) still rocking the 5.1 setup as my room cannot accommodate much else. I remember this film having quite a dynamic soundtrack regardless, so… looking forward to that!

interested johnny depp GIF

Last edited:
The more that I think about it, the more I’m incline to replace the 25th Anniversary Digibook with this. It appears that the text of the book is included here as well, making it a relatively easy upgrade to 4k.
Yeah, I was sorry I missed the digibook at first, but now seeing the booklet, I'm sure it'll be the same.

Reactions: Chievera
Yeah, I was sorry I missed the digibook at first, but now seeing the booklet, I'm sure it'll be the same.
I think it’s great that this comes with the booklet—it’s a selling point for me. My issue with the digibook was the soft paper exterior which was/is nice but hella prone to dings, scratching, bumped corners, etc. I’m looking forward to having a proper steelbook and, personally, I love this art, including the reverse. Works for me!

once again the images seem to lead us to believe that the tops (top, bottom and side) will be closed, something that also happened with the initial images of the Babadook (by fanfactory) and when it came out, it wasn't quite like that, the tops were left open, seeing the inside.

once again the images seem to lead us to believe that the tops (top, bottom and side) will be closed, something that also happened with the initial images of the Babadook (by fanfactory) and when it came out, it wasn't quite like that, the tops were left open, seeing the inside.

That’s a big down for me. It’s more a booklet with steel covers than a steelbook. So it will be a definitive pass for me.

Reactions: RPedro