Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: This is a Fabelo StoryBook

71woL6-s3tL._AC_SL1500_ (1).jpg
81T0klrU1zL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81ByNBJ1IeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
the format looks interesting. I like it actually. I like how it is literally a book. finally booking the book into steelbook.

Steelbooks were always meant to be a premium product setting themselves apart from the standard amaray. nowadays the steelbook is so common its often packaged with other things to make it premium- ie posters, full slips, art cards etc. I like the all inclusive package of the fabelo

samdavies

paulboland

Thanks! I thought I have missed the pre order already, thank god it´s not sold out.
I live in Germany and we will not be getting the steelbook release, standard 4K edition only which Paramount confirmed.
The UK steelbook features German on both discs and what you can tell from the disc images that surfaced a couple of days ago, at least English will feature Dolby Atmos!

Reactions: paulboland
Actually, I’d like to know this as well. Are they wider than a normal steel?
There have only been 2 released so far, so it's hard to tell. Look up the babadook one on YouTube and make the call yourself.

They are the same height and width, and the steelbook panel is the same as usual. They look to be the same thickness as well, as the spine looks the same as usual.. but don't quote me on that, and it may vary between releases.

• Informative
Reactions: spookz and Chievera