Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: This is a Fabelo StoryBook

71woL6-s3tL._AC_SL1500_ (1).jpg
81T0klrU1zL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81ByNBJ1IeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I still don’t know what to think of these. Id have to see it in hand to make proper judgment. I do like the art tho. But still a tad annoyed it’s not a proper steel

Reactions: Chievera
I still don’t know what to think of these. Id have to see it in hand to make proper judgment. I do like the art tho. But still a tad annoyed it’s not a proper steel
I’m tempted as well, which is why I asked the question. I have the digibook with the same art, but… this intrigues me.

Reactions: Flloydo
Really stupid having double covers - the booklet is hardcover already, and then there are these metal flaps - they seem extraneous.

UK Blu-ray is the re-issued with AVC instead of MPEG2, correct??
UK
StudioCanal releases from 2009 and 2015
Film Blu-ray Codec: was MPEG-4 AVC

UK
Paramount releases 2020 (20th Anniversary release) and re-release in 2023
Paramount UK done a re-release of the Blu-ray on February 27 2023 it's the same Blu-ray that was in 20th Anniversary release
Film Blu-ray Codec: is MPEG-2

Only the 4K UHD disc has the new 4K restoration

• Wow
Reactions: astycorax
Aye, my copy dispatched! Looking forward to giving the disc a spin next week and checking out the transfer. Got a couple of weeks off work so having a bit of a binge for all my recent pickups. If I can tear myself away from Starfield that is (can't stop playing!!)

New release and shi*ty transfer on BD so pathetic. Luckily UHD is superior in all aspects and only idi*t will use BD on release like that or one who doesn't own UHD player. :mooning: :LOL:

Amazon UK back available
Amazon product

I did have this on pre order but cancelled
The reason is I already have the 20th anniversary DigiBook release that has the exact same booklet you get in the Fabelo StoryBook

I went with the 4K+Blu-ray Amaray release instead as that is a lot cheaper in price
Amazon product
I will have delivery of that release on saturday or sunday

The 4K disc aspect ratio is 1.85:1 and picture quality reviews I seen says looks great
The Blu-ray is the existing 20th anniversary disc with aspect ratio 1.78:1